“Over busy pub service resuraunt price poor”
Review of La Taverna

La Taverna
Ranked #13 of 64 Restaurants in Aviemore
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Went for dinner seated in bar had to fight our way through a busy bar with food to sit at a table in an alcove in a busy bar when asked if I was happy when paying the bill I said I was not I got a shrug of the shoulders and a card machine shoved at me for my pin. Will not be back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,672)

Reviewed February 8, 2014

We went for a family meal on a very busy Saturday night. Staff were friendly, attentive and relaxed despite the busyness of the restaurant. All the food looked and tasted amazing, the award winning 'white lady' pizza was truly stunning, best pizza ever. Most definitely recommend!

1  Thank jennyjj5
Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

I took my wife to the tavern as i hadn't been in around 10years & she had never been.
My wife lived in Rome for 2 years & she was delighted with the quality of the pizza. She had the award winning "White Lady" which recently won the best pizza in Scotland & she could understand why!
Will be back!!

1  Thank Jon W
Reviewed January 31, 2014

My bf and I came here ravenous for the £12.95 dinner buffet. We filled up on salads, pasta and the AMAZING pizza- honestly delicious.

Staff were incredibly attentive, there were strangely lots of waiting staff considering it was a buffet! Nonetheless this was incredible value for money and very yummy and filling. Wine was good too.

1  Thank sc0ttish_girl21
Reviewed January 28, 2014

This Restaraunt has a pizza pasta and salad buffet which they serve from lunchtime right through the evening as well as the main menu. The food is delicious. The staff are very helpful and very friendly .