Purchased a week pass from our house we were staying in. Excellent value I had 4 children with me and the reception staff, entertainment staff, restaurant staff all excellent, could not do enough for us, the children loved the entertainment, well worth the money. The pool also was excellent we were in every morning at 9.00 am towels provided just leave a returnable deposit, key for a locker, 3 hot showers all with shampoo, shower wash. Could not fault the place, Daughter and son-in-law used the sauna no problems. Cleanliness in this place was superior, always a cleaner form early morning till late evening, spotless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spey Valley Golf & Country Club borders the famous River Spey with spectacular views of the surrounding Spey Valley and Cairngorm Mountains. The Resort is close to the lively village of Aviemore.Spey Valley Golf & Country Club offers luxury lodges, spacious apartments and cosy Scandinavian style chalets scattered around a nine hole, par 3 golf course. The reception area, swimming pool, sports hall and other leisure facilities, along with an excellent restaurant and relaxing bar are all located in the Clubhouse.Whether you are here to enjoy an exciting activity holiday or a break in glorious scenery, you're sure to find what you are looking for at Macdonald Spey Valley Golf & Country Club. We wish you an enjoyable stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Macdonald Spey Valley Golf & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Dalfaber Golf And Country Club
- Macdonald Dalfaber Golf & Country Club Hotel Aviemore
- Macdonald Spey Valley Golf & Country Club Aviemore, Scotland