Stayed for a weekend with family, we had an apartment and a lodge for 9 of us. Lodge to sleep 6 and apartment slept 4. What a joke!!! Lodge was tiny with a dble room, twin room, sofa bed. The kitchen was tiny and the bathroom door opened into the living room. Furniture had to be moved round just to get the sofa bed out. Very old fashioned and in much need of modernisation.
On a plus side- meal in restaurant was nice, staff were friendly. Also very disappointed in pool and changing rooms.
Overall very disappointed and will not recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spey Valley Golf & Country Club borders the famous River Spey with spectacular views of the surrounding Spey Valley and Cairngorm Mountains. The Resort is close to the lively village of Aviemore.Spey Valley Golf & Country Club offers luxury lodges, spacious apartments and cosy Scandinavian style chalets scattered around a nine hole, par 3 golf course. The reception area, swimming pool, sports hall and other leisure facilities, along with an excellent restaurant and relaxing bar are all located in the Clubhouse.Whether you are here to enjoy an exciting activity holiday or a break in glorious scenery, you're sure to find what you are looking for at Macdonald Spey Valley Golf & Country Club. We wish you an enjoyable stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Macdonald Spey Valley Golf & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Dalfaber Golf & Country Club Hotel Aviemore
- Macdonald Dalfaber Golf And Country Club
- Macdonald Spey Valley Golf & Country Club Aviemore, Scotland