Outstanding Holiday. The resort was so close to everything ! Ten mins from train station,Nice welcome,Good for Golf lovers & fishing. Beautiful scenery, we stayed in a appartment which had everthing in, like being at home. Shop 5 min walk, cost cutter, Tesco 10-15 min walk. Right by the river Spey, very quiet at resort. Cairngorms small drive through beautiful scenery, up to the ski resort by cable Bus, loved every minute. Every day we where amazed while driving to find rivers, working dog farms, zoo, parks, the list goes on... Aviemore is pretty place with nice Restaurants & few Bars, friendly people. Hired a car for 5 off the 7 days, much needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spey Valley Golf & Country Club borders the famous River Spey with spectacular views of the surrounding Spey Valley and Cairngorm Mountains. The Resort is close to the lively village of Aviemore.Spey Valley Golf & Country Club offers luxury lodges, spacious apartments and cosy Scandinavian style chalets scattered around a nine hole, par 3 golf course. The reception area, swimming pool, sports hall and other leisure facilities, along with an excellent restaurant and relaxing bar are all located in the Clubhouse.Whether you are here to enjoy an exciting activity holiday or a break in glorious scenery, you're sure to find what you are looking for at Macdonald Spey Valley Golf & Country Club. We wish you an enjoyable stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Macdonald Spey Valley Golf & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Dalfaber Golf And Country Club
- Macdonald Dalfaber Golf & Country Club Hotel Aviemore
- Macdonald Spey Valley Golf & Country Club Aviemore, Scotland