“Wow”

Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 31, 2014

I couldn't get over the size of the portions and the quality of the food. If you have had a day on the hills and need a good meal you have to visit here

2  Thank Haggis70

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Fined here a few times while on holiday and every time we have a great meal, highly recommend the big bob burger and the stuffed chicken

1  Thank Kh190574
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We were drawn in here by the Mexican stuff on the menu but ended up having the ribs meal and the chicken satay. They serve huge American style portions so didn't see anyone having dessert and we were glad we didn't have starters. I ordered a side of onion rings and had to leave 2 (unheard of as I love them) we were so full. I left so much rice my husband asked if I'd eaten any (yes tons). The sauce on the satay dish was delicious (but probably a million calories). I'm sure we will go back ... I want the ribs next time! Finally found a place in Aviemore we can rave about! Quite busy but where is not busy in this town.

1  Thank Allison106
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Return visitor here. Will be back again,

Good grub, tolerant menu. Simple for the brats and more fulfilling for us. Exorbitant portions. Quick service.

All good!

1  Thank LiterateGreasemonkey
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Been to Roos leap years ago & thought we would check it out again. Visited with family, on a fairly quite Monday night, staff seemed to be going through the motions. I would like to think the place would work better when it's actually busy & buzzing, this keep everyone on their toes.

I enjoyed the ribs that I had, but others in the group did not rate their meal choices! Nothing too special, average as rated. I feel it has the potential to be a lot better than it is, in it's current form. Having said that it is what it is, but a little tweaking and it could be a real good place to dine. Personally I would say there is better places in Aviemore to eat, but Roos might be a consideration if you catch it on a good night!