“GDAY, GGOOD FOOD,GGREAT STAFF.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Roo's Leap

Roo's Leap
Ranked #9 of 61 Restaurants in Aviemore
Cuisines: British, Australian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“GDAY, GGOOD FOOD,GGREAT STAFF.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2012

Well looked after great pricing succulent food, mouth watering smells from outside, made you want to go inside, good portions. what more could a Dingo ask for.

Visited March 2011

Carlisle, United Kingdom
“GREAT BURGERS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2012

We always include a meal at roos leap when we visit aviemore, great food at a good price and the staff are very pleasant.......well worth a try !

Visited February 2012
County Durham, United Kingdom
“Decent food at a decent price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2012

Went with my partner for a quick evening meal. I had a burger and he had fajitas. Both were good, would go back again - no complaints! :-)

Visited February 2012
East ALER
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Burger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2012

Great meal, real burgers, very filling. Could only cope with main meal as so filling. Service quick and friendly

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Scottish Highlands
“Fab!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2012

My 3rd time in Roos Leap in Aviemore. Although I cannot like it as much as Roo's Leap in Montrose which I am unfortunately too far away from, that is only because of location and layout of restaurant. As far as the menu, food, atmosphere and staff are concerned it is very nice. My visit was unplanned due to my train from Edinburgh to Inverness being delayed at Aviemore I decided to stop and wait for my boyfriend to come down from Inverness. I was enthusiastically greeted by a nice girl who happily brought me a large wine and some garlic bread whilst I waited 30 minutes for my boyfriend to arrive. Long story short, after two main courses, another wine, a coke, dessert and a baileys we left with a £45 bill and absolutely delighted. Was just what I needed after a long day. We will be back.

• Visited January 2012