“Worst service in Glasgow - cringeworthy!”
Review of Mings - CLOSED

Mings
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Worst service in Glasgow - cringeworthy!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I too made the mistake of buying a voucher without reading reviews.
The attitude of the staff was beyond doubt the worst I've experienced, so much so we cancelled the food and left. Was surprised to see some reviewers found the service good - I must have been in the wrong place. Not sure if its a cultural difference but the staff were miserable, it felt like they were doing us a favour! I would never recommend or return even if the food had been okay.....

“Lovely lunch”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We popped in here for lunch while shopping on a very busy Saturday. The restaurant is calm in the midst of the throng of the city. The staff are attentive, friendly, speedy and polite. The lunch time menu is pretty extensive and not expensive. The food is really lovely. We would highly recommend this place to anyone.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“LUNCH”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Ipopped in for lunch today good service and food fab. The chap I think his name was Keo very helpful I shall return..............!

Hamilton
“FANTASTIC”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Food and service was fantastic. A little pricey without vouchers to reduce bill. It properly isn't expensive city prices. Not my top eating place but an enjoyable meal.

• Visited June 2013
“Good Food”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

This is another restaurant that we have been to several times. It is in the city centre so is convenient and has a good range of food on its menu. The food is good value but I do think that £17.50 for the cheapest house white wine is a little expensive.
The only reason I'm rating this restaurant as average instead of very good or excellent is that the food is served on cold plates. If the plates were heated in an oven then the male would remain hot and delicious to the end of the meal. This is not a major problem and we will be back soon to enjoy another great meal. Main courses cost us £8.50 per person which is good value for such a city centre location.

• Visited June 2013