“Great food & service”

Ranked #67 of 2,591 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A lively little neighbourhood cantina with a big heart, confident traditional cooking and a range of margaritas and speciality tequilas.
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

We went for the Day of the Dead event at bibi's and loved it. The food was great and the service was excellent. Will definitely be going back.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Had a great dinner at this tiny wee place, full of charisma and enthusiastic staff - had a lovely vibe to it! Great chorizo and chickpea dish with some seriously good frozen margaritas, will definetely be back!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I have visited Bibi's several times in the past year or so and I have to say, the food has always been outstanding. I love their guacamole and also the salsa dip they give you along with the corn chips when you sit down. The stuffed jalapeno starter is superb and has a good kick which I like because I love spicy food. Also, the chicken quesadilla starter is very good as well. The highlight however is the fajitas. A must try when visiting in my opinion. I make fajitas at home quite often but whenever I go to Bibi's I always order them as there is something about the way they make them which is just delicious! It's always a joy to see the sizzling platter arrive at my table loaded up with the tasty goodness. Everything I have ordered is always so fresh and flavourful. Always a great dining experience and very reasonably priced. One of my favourite places to eat out. If you haven't been, this place is definitely one to try.

1  Thank Liam M
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Another visit to Bibi's the meal was ok we came here for a birthday treat, some of the dishes we had needed more spice to them. Place was full and had a good atmosphere. We had corn chips to share with chilli, main meals, taco station chilli was ok, the chilli needed more flavour it was rather tame for me, the pulled pork was fine hit the spot and the buritto according to the birthday person lacked any taste and was very dry with no kick to it at all. We are all Mexican food fans, this is not our first visit to Bibi's, we have been here a few times so this is a completely honest review, but the meal did not live up to our expectations, we had two of the following desserts, sticky toffee pudding with ice cream and cinnamon corn chips with ice cream. Service was very good, cannot fault that, staff work hard. Will be back and hopefully the chilli will be spicy, as we do like this restaurant.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Visited here with my boyfriend and had an amazing night. We both had chicken fajitas - not very imaginative but they were amazing. Wine was lovely. Great cosy atmosphere. Popular and quite small so booking is a must.