“Good Mexican”

Ranked #94 of 2,490 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A lively little neighbourhood cantina with a big heart, confident traditional cooking and a range of margaritas and speciality tequilas.
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Great fun night, great service, food was really tasty and you can have as many of the dips, sauces and pancakes as you like. Which is great coz in most Mexicans you never get enough. Generous portions too.
Cocktails were good and not too expensive. 4 of us, 2 courses each, beers, wine, cocktails, £112.
I think that's good value.

1  Thank Ewen A

Reviewed August 25, 2013

A very authentic and friendly family-run Mexican restaurant with excellent food and drink. The atmosphere in this restaurant is fantastic. We were welcomed in by the staff and offered a complimentary shot of iced margarita.
The food was lovely, the music was great and the staff accommodated our rather large group of 6 (the restaurant itself is quite small) comfortably without feeling cramped.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Visited bibi's on recommendations from trip advisor. ... lovely greeting from the staff... great atmosphere. .. Small and cosy..... we really enjoyed the food though my wife's steak was a bit tough.. very tasty and great value for money. ...

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I visited Bibi's with my Mum and we were both extremely satisfied with the whole experience! As soon as we arrived, we were seated and served tortilla chips with salsa and a complementary margarita which was lovely! The atmosphere is relaxed and friendly, and the service was fantastic. The food portions are generous and the meal tasted delicious and very authentic Mexican. Overall, we loved our first visit to Bibi's and can't wait to go back!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

First time here. I went with my husband & 7 yr old son. For starters we had quesadilla, it was OK (had better). For main my son & I had chicken fajitas which were nice. My husband had the pork, pulled pork if I remember right. He said he would not recommend it. Overall an OK place pleasant staff.