“Pequeña joya”

Ranked #105 of 2,552 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A lively little neighbourhood cantina with a big heart, confident traditional cooking and a range of margaritas and speciality tequilas.
Reviewed July 24, 2013

First time there but will definitely be back. Food was amazing could taste all the flavours. Well done the chefs. Staff were fantastic aswell. Top class resteraunt with a homely feel. Recommend the Modelo beer ;)

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We moved round the corner to Bibi's cantina not long after it opened and have kept going year after year. Every time we go we consider getting a taxi home because we're so full of goodness! The staff are so welcoming, the atmosphere is relaxing and the food is to die for. A wee frozen margarita and salsa and chips, wee freebies, help you pour over the menu but be prepared to be there a while, choosing is hard! the menu often changes for variety and I've never eaten a dish that didn't make me want to order seconds if only my stomach could hold more. Go here, you wont be disappointed!

1  Thank shonaghmairiroy
Reviewed July 18, 2013

My husband and I went to Bibi's last week due to it's recommendations on this site. I must say that everything about the place was lovely. The staff were very welcoming and friendly. They couldn't do enough for us. We were given a free taster of margaritas and nachos with home made salsa when we arrived. My husband had the pulled pork- excellent and I had the beef burrito- excellent too! The only down side was that the place was very very hot! Not something I would normally complain about in Scotland! Due to the temperature outside and no air con it kind of put me off the meal! ( small complaint for a lovely little restaurant with amazing food and friendly staff). Great value for money too.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I attended a friends Birthday meal here, we decided upon Bibi's due to the excellent reviews, and also due to what we had heard from friends/ colleagues.

I had opted for the Stuffed Jalapeno starter, for the main it was Chicken Fajitas.

Overall, both were very poor and bland, I had expected alot more flavour from both dishes. I doubt I would actually go back, i've had more enjoyable fajitas by just cooking in the apartment.

I think price and atmosphere is fine, we were ultimately let down by the quality/ flavour of the food which was very AVERAGE.

2  Thank WizardsApprentice
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Great little restaurant! Went here for lunch. The Mexican meatball & tortilla soup was delicious I found it very filling and probably didnt need the side chips I ordered with my wrap. The Flaked cajun salmon with tomato, cheese and a jalapeno mayo wrap was so tastey I would probably order it again next time I visit.