“Fantastic Meal!”

Ranked #90 of 2,507 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A lively little neighbourhood cantina with a big heart, confident traditional cooking and a range of margaritas and speciality tequilas.
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Visited Bibi's on the 1st December 2012. Three in party, we all enjoy eating mexican food and Bibi's hit the spot. Meal 3 courses each with soft and alcoholic drinks was very well priced £47.00 in total. We would recommend a visit but you need to book a table as all the covers were taken, folk were being turned away while we were in. We had the early bird menu but we would visit again for an evening meal. If you like mexican food, give it a try you will be in for a treat!

Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

Dissappointing place. Especially with such great competiton near by..

Food was ok, portions very small, value for money not great.

I notice it is often busy when I pass but not my sort of place.

1  Thank DominicClifford
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Have been going to Bibis now for over a year. It is a small superb Mexican style restaurant which is always popular. It is now necessary to book most evening, so check before turning up.

The food is very good value, tasty and the service is equally as good. If I have one criticism it is that the menu does not change often enough, though there are special most days.

One of the nice touches is the frozen tequila slush puppy, which everyone gets before the meal. Excellent wines and range of tequilas

Well worth the visit to Partick, though it is about 10 mins walk from Partick Interchange

Reviewed November 30, 2012

If you’ve not been, I urge you to go. Even if its dismal outside, the sunny atmosphere, interior and food at Bibi’s will cheer you up and leave your tummy full and your mouth tingling. I love the small touches, the complimentary margarita, tortilla chips and salsa. The salsa is REALLY good!! I had the steak and I couldn’t fault it. Ok maybe the size of the portion was too big but hey, that’s not a legitimate complaint. Make sure you go but also make sure you book. It’s incredibly busy. I tried to book a table for tonight and they’ve just told me they are booked solid from 4pm onwards. I know why…

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Been a few times now and it is fantastic food at a great price. Warm atmosphere, friendly staff and unrivalled fresh Mexican food. Get involved!