“Fab!”

Ranked #95 of 2,511 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A lively little neighbourhood cantina with a big heart, confident traditional cooking and a range of margaritas and speciality tequilas.
Reviewed February 28, 2012

Ive bn to bibi's a few times and don't normally offer an opinion but I just read the review by Alex and although you are entitled to your opinion I don't agree with what your saying,your tarnishing a good eating place with your trivial views of having to go up and pay at a till,big deal,use your legs!food was lovely,waitresses are always bubbly even if it is busy and you get time between courses to enjoy the company your with!keep up the good work!

1  Thank scotgir

Reviewed February 26, 2012

Upon arriving on a Friday night, we were pointed to our table without so much of a smile, an offering to take our jackets or any sort of warmth.
There was no offering of drinks, or explanation of the specials.
It was a shame that the margaritas weren't made to order, and you could really taste that they weren't.
When the food did arrive it was fine. It wasn't exciting, inventive or did anything to push the boundaries. For somewhere which tries to market itself as a fun and exciting restaurant the food did nothing to suggest this was the case.
Main course plates were left on our table, empty, for at least 10 minutes whilst the waitresses chatted amongst themselves.
No offering to refill our drinks, or allow us to order more. Waitresses seemed oblivious to the customers (I watched about 3 couples having to go up to the bar to pay).

I have eaten in many places in Glasgow, and elsewhere from Michelin quality to your high street cafe. BiBi's is, without a doubt, the worst service that I've ever experienced. If the food was at all interesting, it could be slightly excused but it was not. It was food that I could have made at home with a supermarket meal kit.

3  Thank Alex F
Reviewed February 22, 2012

I am lucky enough to live around the corner form Bibi's so unsurprisingly when I have the funds I use it regularly. The food is always top class and the friendly, helpful and welcoming staff always go out of their way to make you feel at home. I would recommemd it wholeheartedly.

Reviewed February 10, 2012

I love Mexican food and have been here a good number of times. Have been meaning to write a review for quite some time. It is a cosy little space though it really does not seem to be too crammed.

I was recently on holiday in San Diego and was looking forward to some great Mexican food as you are right next to the border. I was so disappointed it is untrue. So on the day we landed back in Glasgow we went for dinner at Bibis and it certainly did not disappoint. My only issue is that I am always torn between the shrimp fajitas and the chicken mole (chocolate and chill sauce!).

Keep up the great work and look forward to coming back.

Yum.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Bibi's is a small restaurant packed with character and a buzzing atmosphere. The menu was well thought out and every dish sounded amazing. We ordered the fishcakes and 2 fajitas (beef and chicken). All were excellent quality, very tasty and value for money. The house white was unbelievably good too. The service was also top notch. Overall, thumbs up to the guys at Bibi's for getting everything right and not being another over rated pretentious westend restaurant serving crap.

1  Thank bristols30