“Best brunch in town.”

Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: City Centre
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I can't remember how many times we have been to Berits and Brown for brunch but we have always been delighted with the food, drink and general service of the place.
The eggs benedict is by far the best i have tasted and the coffee is fantastic.
They have a good selection of breakfast meals and a wide range of teas to suit all tastes.
Its all very reasonably priced and they even have a delicatessen on the side and a wide selection of wines from the wine club.
We have tried many different restaurants for brunch around merchant city but we always end up back here.

1  Thank matt_stroud
There are newer reviews for Berits and Brown

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Fantastic breakfast, a little on the expensive side, but very tasty. We were staying in a hotel nearby and found this place by accident when looking for a good scottish breakfast.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Sunday breakfast at Berits and Brown was tremendous, My wife and I were staying in Glasgow for the night but didn't like the look of the hotel breakfast so we went foraging and (with the help of tripadvisor) found Berits and Brown. Although they'll do all the constituents of a full Scottish breakfast in sandwiches or with eggs you can't just have a full breakfast. Ordinarily this would put my off but as soon as I saw the French Toast I was happy. As the pics show, you get a mountain of crispy bacon and it was glorious! Also excellent was the scrambled eggs on toast (with bacon) that my wife had. The flat whites were excellent too and the service was fine.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Enjoyed the steak meal for two @ £30 with a bottle of red its a real Winner!

Easy going style, will be using it again

Thanks

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Having been to a number of places in glasgow for a lazy brunch, this is probably the only place I keep going back to. Not pretentious, but yet delivers consistently good food.