“Chow Chinese restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chow

Chow
Ranked #1,601 of 2,386 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: West End
Airdrie, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Chow Chinese restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

Excellent value for money and food was 5 star ..service is quick always busy ..we have been a few times now no bad food for me ..

• Visited December 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
East Kilbride, United Kingdom
“Really bad food and not cheap for what you get!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

I used to eat here a lot like 7 years ago but haven't been there since . I have to say I was shocked how bad the main courses and the sushi were. Maybe it's just outdated and food standards are different but the food is so bad and the fish look frozen that even the nice memories can't fix it

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
London
“Good value and informal Chinese Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

We went to have dinner at this restaurant with my daughter who is at the university and some of her friends. The restaurant is friendly though bustling and very busy. The food is good standard Chinese which is served quickly and efficiently. The prices are very reasonable for the quality and as a wheelchair user I found the accessibility and disabled toilet to be fine.

• Visited October 2012
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Had better at home ...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

My boyfriend and I where on a hunt for a quick meal before a comedy show and decided to just walk in off the street, they didn't seem keen on fitting us in the first place.

THE FOOD- The food was okay, although my starter was very tasty, my beef curry dish was below average, the beef was very over cooked and the sauce was lumpy. I had fried rice along side my curry... again was pretty average.

THE STAFF- The staff seemed to rush us and I didn't feel very much at ease. Anytime I went to spoon some more rice on to my plate one came running over taking my plate to put more rice on it, it felt very awkward and when I asked for prawn crackers it was as if I had really annoyed them by asking.

Overall the meal was okay, but I wouldn't rush back to be honest.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Lauren M
Halifax, United Kingdom
“A little quirky”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

Ate here very early evening which was fine. At this time they offer a meal deal of two courses for less than a tenner which is decent value for money. Although I thought the price for a bottle of wine around the £16-£18 mark was a touch pricey and their cheaper house wine didn't really appeal.

The food quality was fine without being spectacular. Really liked the chilled music and modern decor. Certainly not your traditional often dated chinese establishment. It certainly suits that early evening lively city vibe but might not suit a later evening meal if you are looking for a more relaxed/spacious atmosphere.

• Visited September 2012