“Always amazing food-always slow with your bill”
Review of Wagamama

Wagamama
Ranked #313 of 2,568 Restaurants in Glasgow
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Neighborhood: City Centre
Description: Inspired by fast-paced japanese ramen bars, wagamama offers a range of fresh, healthy dishes including ramen, donburi, teppanyaki, curries, salads and juices. wagamama encourages guests to share in their enthusiasm, slurp on noodles, relax in good company and leave feeling happy, nourished and refreshed
Reviewed October 10, 2012

As the title says this wagamama, like every other in my expereince, serves tasty food quickly and have no complaints. However i find that service is almost over attentive at the start of the meal and trying to get the bill and pay can be quite consuming - and annoying. I sometimes feel that I should be reducing the tip of the waiter/ress depdending on the length of time i am left feeling frustrated by problems getting their attention.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Always good, no matter where you eat in this chain. The duck gyoza with cherry sauce are amazing! A definite family favourite!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

They're all the same...food is good but I'll never quite be comfortable sitting opposite someone i don't know while I try to look gracious with noodles and chopsticks.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Wanted to have a meal that wasn't fish and chips, so we had noodles here. Very blah and tasteless. Service was fast, but they got my order wrong by serving me chicken instead of salmon in my bowl. You sit at communal tables, which is ok, but makes it loud. We skipped all other Wagamama's we saw in the UK.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Went here for lunch, never been before wasn't sure what to expect. Service was really quick, staff friendly, setting typical picnic bench settings. Food was great, my partner had the firecracker, extremely hot but very tasty, that rush of sweet then heat, he even ate all his red chillies! I had simple risotto chicken rice dish, didn't think the portion was going to fill me up but couldn't be more wrong, I was stuffed. Great value for lunch time.