“Fantastic breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Tibo

Tibo
Reserve with OpenTable
Tibo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #108 of 2,389 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: European, British, Scottish
Good for: Romantic, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014

I come here on a regular basis and would happily sit alone drinking good coffee and admiring the surroundings. I definitely think the french toast and bacon with maple syrup has to be up there on the list of must-try breakfasts in Glasgow. I have on occasion, been let down by the service and the food has been quite slow. However, it is well worth the wait.

• Visited July 2014
usmanshaikh, Public Relations Manager at Tibo, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Thank you for your appreciation and wonderful review on TripAdvisor, we are glad you enjoyed your Breakfasts/Lunch with us. We highly recommend that you come and try out our EVENING SPECIALS, Spark your imagination and your taste buds with these inspirational recipes from Chefs David McLeod and Chris Mears.
looking forward to welcoming you again.

“Well worth a visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014

Popped in here for a coffee while catching up with family during the Commonwealth games. This is a lovely place to eat in, very relaxing atmosphere. We had coffee and lovely scones and it is very reasonably priced. Well worth a visit.

• Visited July 2014
Thank you for your review. Delighted you enjoyed your time with us. I will pass on your comments to the staff as I know they enjoy their hard work being appreciated.
If we can help in anyway with future bookings please do not hesitate to contact us, we would be delighted to serve you and your family again.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“oasis of delicious food and warm ambience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014

My friends and I have been to Tibo regularly since it opened and have always been happy with the delicious food and friendly service. The interesting daily specials are often tempting and rarely disappoint and the evenings with live music are a welcome treat but never too loud or obtrusive if you're out catching up with friends. What makes this place special though is the warm vibrant atmosphere created by the friendly attentive staff and regulars that help make this a relaxing oasis and a home away from home.

• Visited July 2014
Thank you for your loyalty and appreciation, we are glad you enjoyed your evening with us.
We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and great atmosphere and good value for money. We'll be sure to try and deliver the same great experience when you come by. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

“Best soup about ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

Love going to see what soup they have as they are always unique- had Haggis and squash which was fantastic! Sad I didn't get to try and squash and peanut butter one I saw advertised, hoping they will have it on again.

Thank you for coming by and for going to the trouble of leaving us a wonderful review TWICE, Delighted to hear you enjoyed the fresh home made soup! Come back again soon and let us suggest a few more soups/dishes.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Allergic reaction not acknowledged!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

had allergic reaction, was concerned to get medication and angry that I had been put in the situation .. said I wasn't paying at that time as they showed no concern or attention to me having a life threatening reaction.. was never asked if I was ok or needed help.. was stopped from going to get my medication to stop reaction as their only concern was paying! As I left to get my medication I was told never to come back... so if you have a disability why would you go here? Empathy and understanding is not the dish of the day!

8 Thank maggiegach