“Delightful”

Cafe Andaluz West End
Ranked #122 of 2,407 Restaurants in Glasgow
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Cafe Andaluz in Cresswell Lane is our original restaurant, opened in 2003. It is a great place for couples, groups and families. Set in semi basement level, the décor of bright coloured tiles, dark wood and patterned ceramics creates a genuine Andalucian warmth, sit back with a glass or pitcher of sangria and you’ll feel like you’re back on holiday in no time.
Wellington, New Zealand
“Delightful”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

After a weekend up in the hills of Glencoe skiing with my mates, we converged on Cafe Andaluz for evening drinks before everyone went back off there separate ways. I couldn't think of a better place.

I have been to Cafe Andaluz, so many times in my 4 years of living in Glasgow. I love that it suits everyone tastes, you can go as a 2 or as we did as a group and everyone is sharing their food so you get to try things you wouldn't normally try. I found it particular good when I had many family to stay and had to put up with my fuzzy younger brother.

The atmosphere is always great and the staff are always extremely efficient and friendly. There is the stuffed aubergine thing which is just heaven and my friend loved the calamari.

Can't fault the place, which is why I will probably return many more times whilst I live in Glasgow.

Visited March 2013

Scotland
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Have been to this restaurant on a number of occasions and cannot recommend it enought. The food is fab and the staff are so helpful and service brilliant. I have not had one bad dish in all the time I have visited.

• Visited March 2013
Glasgow
“Great Value”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I've visited with friends twice in the last few months and keep going back. The food is always great quality and good value for money if you can get one of the excellent deals that are always on offer. We normally go on a 5pm deal and recently bought a voucher that entitled us to 5 tapas + dessert for 2 for £20 which was a perfect amount of food. Despite loving the restaurant I am not sure I would pay the full a la carte price to eat there so make sure you find a deal before booking.

• Visited April 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Never disappoints”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

We always do the 5pm deal when going here and it's fantastic value. Great wine choice and the staff may be the friendliest and best in Glasgow.

Visited February 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Lovely Meal”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Visited with a friend using a 5pm voucher 5 tapas and 2 deserts for £20. What a good deal. The decor is warm, welcoming and really attractive. The place was very busy so book ahead. We tried a range of meat, chicken and vegetarian dishes and really enjoyed them all. I thought some of the tables were a little close together but otherwisr fond the place to be comfortable. The staff were friendly and efficient. The restaurant is down stairs so it might be a problem for anyone with mobility problems. The restaurant has various offers on over lunch and pre theatre so good value. Would definitely visit again and also recommend.

• Visited April 2013