TripAdvisor
Glasgow
Post
Inbox
Search

“1st ever British lunch!”
Review of Bill's Glasgow

Bill's Glasgow
Reserve a Table
DesignMyNight
Ranked #164 of 2,900 Restaurants in Glasgow
Description: Founded by greengrocer Bill Collison, Bill's serves eclectic British dishes made with fresh and seasonal ingredients.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We just wanted to thank Bills and all the staff for our lunch today! We had just landed, couldn’t check into our hotel and stumbled across the place for lunch.
1 Bills burger, 1 Chicken turmeric salad and some much needed coffee later, perfectly served by the lovely Simone in a very relaxed atmosphere.
We are here for 3 weeks and we’ll be sure to drop by again!
T&H x

2  Thank TGraham64
Write a reviewReviews (871)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We came here as our hotel reccomended you guys, we are so glad we did, my wife had the vegetarian breakfast and I had the brunch. Both dishes were so good! Coffee was so tasty we had to order more. Simone was our waitress, she was so lovely and even helped us on must see's in Glasgow as we are only here on a short vacation. We'll be back before we leave Glasgow!

1  Thank Jonny19676
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

4 of us visited for breakfast (10.30 or so) having booked in advance. The restaurant was perhaps a quarter full.

Our food was delicious however the service was painfully slow. We had to ask several times what the delay was and kept being told it was on its way soon. Two of our group had to eat very quickly and leave without really enjoying their meal.

Not sure how they would cope when it was busy.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I recently popped into bill’s after a pretty hard day grafting and was having a bit of a down day but after leaving I couldn’t Recommend this place enough.. the staff were all so friendly and polite but i wanna give a special mention to Sam the waitress... she was absolutely lovely and took time out of her day to chat and try help raise my mood with some light hearted banter and some friendly advice, not often you receive that kid of service and I’m so grateful, you have an amazing girl as an employee and I’ll 100% be back because of her! Plus she was absolutely stunning girl deserves an award for her professionalism and her friendly approach I’ll be back

3  Thank Broony_8
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love the ambience in Bill's, and the staff are always so friendly and welcoming, especially the lovely Barbara and her team. The food is always so fresh, and coffee ( decaff ) to die for. Nicest decaff I have ever tasted.

3  Thank Jeff F