“Fab friendly food and soooo dog friendly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Review of 13th Note

13th Note
Ranked #134 of 2,411 Restaurants in Glasgow
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Centre
Description: The legendary 13th Note in Glasgow has been operating for more than 12 years and is known to many people for many reasons. It's the place you played your first gig, the place you watched your first gig, the place you discovered vegan food isn't all salad and tofu or maybe it's the place you feel most at home. If you've not yet visited us, what are you waiting on? Make The 13th Note your place! OUR BAR We have a large airy bar area as soon as you enter the building on King Street. Here, you can enjoy our vast range of drinks, including: draught lagers; bottled delights; cocktails; whiskies; bourbons; coffees and herbal teas. As we have a very much vegan culture, we have tried to ensure all of our products are suitable for vegans too. If you are feeling peckish, you can order food from our bar or restaurant menu until 9pm Sunday - Thursday or 7pm Friday & Saturday. The best thing about our bar is, you can bring along your best buddy. That's right, if you have a pooch, you can bring him or her along for some free treats, toys or even a lie down in a doggy bed!! We are one of the only Glasgow bars who are dog friendly, isn't that handy? +Complimentary reading materials+ +Free parking for bikes inside+ +Jukebox+ +Live DJ sets on selected nights+ +Foosball table+ OUR RESTAURANT Situated discreetly at the back of our main bar is the restaurant. Here, we offer a beautiful variety of vegetarian and vegan delights served in an attentive and friendly manner. Our restaurant is open from 12pm - 9pm daily and allows for children until 8pm. We accept bookings, both large and small, within our restaurant. To enquire and make a booking, please call or send us an email. OUR GALLERY As backdrop for our dining guests, we allow for artists to display an exhibition in the restaurant. We take absolutely no commission on any sales made, so if you're an artist looking for some exposure, get in touch with us! OUR VENUE In the deep dark dungeons of The 13th Note, lies our venue. Complete with its own bar, the venue plays host to some of the best music gigs, performances and events in Glasgow. We also hire our venue out at a very low cost, to get more information on this simply contact us.
North Berwick, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Fab friendly food and soooo dog friendly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Loved our visit yesterday and so did our Jack/ shitzu cross Groucho and Scottie Flora Macdonald!!!Food for both my vegan daughter and my veggie self was superb!!!!Even our dogs were wined and dined with water and dog biscuits!!!!
13th note is a special place indeed!!!!!!!!!!Glasgow you are so lucky having such a great selection of veggie/vegan eating places!!!!Maybe Glasgow is miles better than Edinburgh???The chips were lovely and justly deserve an award!!My vegan red wine was a first and it was yummy!!

• Polish first
Dingwall, United Kingdom
“Somewhat disappointing”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Served by a slightly grumpy barmaid, shown to a table for food were handed a menu by a very grumpy waitress who was very rude, told us we could not have a bowl of olives to nibble on while we waited for our meal, why not? And also told us that all the food would be brought together (is that not the customers decision), then walked away forgetting to take one of our orders, there was only 3 of us!! The food took an eternity to arrive, but on the plus side when it did, it was enjoyable but poor value for money, especially the Halloumi kebab.

3 Thank Lisabulbs
hospinspector, General Manager at 13th Note, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Hi Lisa,

Thank you for your comments on your recent visit to the 13th Note, I am really disappointed to hear that you were received with rudeness and were unable to get what you asked for, this is certainly not the standards we are hoping to achieve as I take the business forward here.

So I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the poor service you recieved, I am still investigating on how this occured so I can deal with the individual staff member involved.

I would dearly like to invite you back in to show you how we can get it right and personally look after you myself, I see you are based in Dingwall, but if any time you are in Glasgow please call me on 0141 553 1638 and even if it is my day off I will be in to make sure you leave with a smile and knowing that your previous visit was a one off bad experience.

I hope I can be of further assistance in the very near future

With regards

David Disbrowe
13th Note
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“13TH NOTE”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

A really good friendly, laid back, central bar. The food is always wonderful, mainly veggie but of an international flare, many with a kick. They also have veggie/vegan wine too.

Good for live music at night. I have been going to the 13th Note for Years, always a positive experience.

Fairlie Lass

Fulford, null, United Kingdom
“Good selection of mainly vegan food”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Could be cheaper, only other downside to it is its overshadowing by other great vegan places in Glasgow!

1 Thank Ali R
“Amazing food and service!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Me and my wife love this place so much that every time we go to Glasgow we make sure we stop in. The food is amazing, loads of choices and the service is amazing. Really friendly. Make sure you try the chips! :)