“WONDERFUL NIGHT”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I had dinner 7 years ago at the Thai Lemon Grass and had this wonderful souvenir of fantastic food and great service. Went back 2 days ago and what a surprise! it was the same and even better. We had a banquet for 2 which gives you a good idea of what Thai food is. The staff is lovely. I want to go back anytime!!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I have visited TLG before, but thought it was time to credit this restaurant for it's ability to deliver excellent food, whilst simultaneously offering great value deals for lunch and pre theatre. My latest visit was for a work lunch, which meant I was one of a party of ten. The booking was smooth and they were able to give us a menu the day before so we could decide on our orders and phone them in beforehand. This was great customer service as they obviously understood work lunches have to be swift as most places only get an hour. Once seated, the drink order was taken with military style precision and the starters quickly appeared on our table. I had the parcels with plumb sauce, which were lovely. The table was cleared for the mains, my choice was the beef green curry with sticky rice. This can be described in one word-yum! Dessert was ice cream, but I had no room for this. The rest of the dining party loved their food too and we were back at our desks on the hour. The lunch deal was around a tenner a head, which is great value for what you get. Want something different at lunch? You could do a lot worse than TLG.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Wonderful food excellent service. We were in Glasgow for two nights and ate their both nights. We both had three courses and all were fab. As good as anything we've ever had in Thailand, and we've been there several times.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

If your in Glasgow this restaurant is well worth a visit. This is the second time in as many months that my wife and I have eaten here and will make this the first place to come to if we get back to Glasgow. The food had great flavour and you tell it was made from fresh ingredients. The service was excellent and it is located right in the heart of the town

Reviewed March 2, 2013

This restaurant is tucked away , but right across from Cineworld, and handy for Sauchiehall Street, and both Theatre Royal and Pavilion. It has a lovely, calm interior, and friendly, competent staff. We had chicken spring rolls and Thai fishcake to start. The fishcake was a wee bit tough and bland, but the spring rolls were lovely, as were the dipping sauces ( plum and chilli) The main of grilled chicken breast was tasty and really tender, with lovely fresh vegetables in the chilli and lemongrass sauce. Dessert was ice cream. For lunch there are two Thai menus on offer at £13.50, with our 3 courses being great value at £9.80.