“Good for the price”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: West End
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Great wild mushroom soup. The lunch menu is fit for the price for student like me. Will go back for sure.

1  Thank Pinta P

Reviewed September 17, 2012

i was so lucky to get a table with friends at the newly named 'Una Storia' ...an intimate ambience, A great atmosphere...good staff..i recommend to anyone ...

Reviewed September 15, 2012

After a few drinks with friends in Ashton lane we were lucky to get a table at the newly named 'Una Storia'. My husband and I had a superb meal. Food wine atmosphere and service impeccable - the best pasta I've ever tasted! All very reasonably priced too - We highly recommend to anyone and have already deafened our friends with the tales of our new found 'dream restaurant'. We can't wait till next time.

2  Thank Karen S
Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

Absolutely loved it. great atmosphere, great service. delicious meal. Great balue for money. staff make u feel like royalty. great!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

best meal my friend and I have had in ages. fantastic value. food fantastic. generous portions. every course a delight. staff very attentive and lovely. would highly recommend to anyone.
thank you for a delicious meal and a lovely night out.