“Good food eater”

Ranked #331 of 2,895 Restaurants in Glasgow
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We went to world buffet we were pleasantly surprised to see that their menu had changed for the better. The layout of the buffet was very appealing. We were also happy to see old favourites and new items on the menu. We will definitely be visiting again as well as recommending to family and friends

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (940)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We enjoyed the buffet at Cook and Indi's World Buffet. We had been traveling for almost 24 hours and were tired and hungry. The buffet met our needs--hungry, tired, didn't have to think or fuss with a menu, could eat as little as we needed all for a good price. There were great vegetarian choices as well as meat. The servers were very friendly and helpful. Desserts were good too!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I visited this restaurant while staying at a hotel nearly by . indian food was mind blowing , cooked fresh and along with show cooking . The restaurant was spotless and the staff where all very friendly. I would height recommend cook & Inds world buffet quay.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Today Saturday the 21st of September. My full family which was a party of ten went for a buffet evening meal for my fiancees birthday and our 11 year old daughters birthday. We did not think there was a great selection of food for the children and we did not feel there was a great selection of desserts which was very disappointing as my fiancee has a very sweet tooth. Whilst eating our dinner a waiter was clearing the table next to us and spilt curry off of a plate on to the floor and also onto my fiancees brand new just worn today £120 lacoste white jumper and a female waitress tried to cover this up. As soon as my fiance noticed this he asked to see the manager who said I quote " it will come out in the wash " to which we were very upset about, he then said the restraint would get it cleaned and we could go back up for it even although we explained we lived in Saltcoats in Ayrshire and that would cost us money in diesel. We did not get an apology from the waiter who spilled the curry which we found very disappointing. About half an hour later I myself had to ask a waitress to speak to the manager and the manager of the full restaurant came over and the outcome was to take the jumper home and advised to get it dry cleaned and send the restaurant the bill and they would refund the price of the bill. If it did not come out they would pay for a new jumper. Also my daughter and my fiancee did not recieve a free meal, a free cocktail and mocktail or a birthday cake even although we had table decorations clearly stating it was there birthday. I would definitely not recommend this restaurant to anyone as when I came home my son and I had very upset tummys. Please stay away from this restaurant. I am appalled at the way we were treated and not even offered anything off of our bill especially the two birthdays which should have been free. Disgusting for the way the advertise. I also believe the price they charge for night is very dear for the selection of food and also the staff were not friendly at all. This is the buffet beside the travelodge in quay.

2  Thank ElizabethDoll
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I really recommended this restaurant, great staff specially Immi and Vanessa who made my son day. They did a great surprised for my son, brought the cake and sang happy birthday. He was really suprised and happy. Thank you very much. The food is amazing, always huge offers, and always fresh and hot. This is our favourite buffet.

1  Thank Anna K