“lukewarm coffee and bad taste”
Review of Nice 'n' Sleazy

Nice 'n' Sleazy
Ranked #933 of 2,891 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 10, 2019

I ordered a pint and a latte coffee ,i got served with the lager immediately we waited almost 10 mins for the coffee, my wife after drinking some said it did not taste of decent coffee , no napkin supplied either also coffee was lukewarm, i went to the bar returning the coffee and complained , i asked if i could have a soft drink instead , i was told yes if i paid for it , never experienced such bad manners in all my days of dinning in Glasgow a lady called Melanie needs to be given some customer services skills , last time we visit.... NOT Nice...... n Sleazy.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a reviewReviews (122)

Reviewed March 28, 2019

Tasty burger to be fair - sleazy toilets. Glasgow hotspot - well known place for a drink, first time for food recently wasn't bad at all.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 10, 2019

Nice 'n' Sleazy is a guaranteed great night out. Been coming here for a while now and the music never fails to disappoint. Plus its free entry for students, so if you're not into it you haven't wasted a ton of cash. Can't comment on the food, but drinks are cheap and the staff always seem to be friendly enough if you are.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed February 5, 2019

My partner and I visited her recently on a Saturday night , OMG I thought I was in hell, we had just seen a band finish and thought there was another due to start, it was like really.....death heavy metal.......not a fan of heavy metal but this was something else. After paying £6.00 each we ordered a drink drank quickly and left. No a very big space my living room is bigger, bar staff don't smile either....Will not be back

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

I left the bar and as I waited outside while my boyfriend went to the toilet, I was harassed by your door staff. I looked down Sauchiehall Street at the taxi rank to decide whether to get a taxi home and one of the (two) doormen went "Vincent, she's into you". My immediate reaction was "Are you talking to me?" and he was like "Yeah, you're checking my mate Vincent out". I explained I wasn't and I was 1. Checking out the rank for taxis and 2. Waiting for my boyfriend to exit so we could go home. The response was "What do you think it is Vincent? The fluorescent shoes and jacket or the hair?". I explained again (not that I should need to) that I was waiting on my boyfriend and that I wasn't checking him out. "She's into you". I should not have to stand outside a bar with a fear of being intimidated by the staff who work there. Like everywhere else, the staff are ambassadors for the bar and their behaviour reflects on the company. There is a sign in the bar that advises against "sh1tty attitudes" to patrons and while I acknowledge this should extend to all customers, it should extend to staff as well. I was basically harassed while waiting for my boyfriend to pee. This is not on.The behaviour was wholly unacceptable. I should not have experience this type of behaviour. It's 2018 for goodness sake. If it had been my boyfriend who had been waiting outside, he would not have been subject to the same harassment. I complained to the bar and received no response as to action that had been taken. So take note: Its not acceptable for patrons to harass other patrons but the staff cam behave as they like as the rules do not extend to them. Have forwarded the complaint to Glasgow City Council due to the lack of response from the bar and the fact they did not take the complaint seriously.

Date of visit: January 2018