“best italian in glasgow.”
Review of Roma Mia - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Roma Mia
Cuisines: Italian, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I have been going to Roma Mia for years now. It is simply not just the best Italian in Glasgow but if fact the best restaurant in Glasgow. They have fed my kids from toddlers onwards and I can't recommend them highly enough.

There are newer reviews for Roma Mia

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I am Italian and I travel a lot because of my job. I've been in many places in Glasgow but I was searching some italian genuine kitchen and not only names and good manners.
I respect and like the other places where I've been but this is the place to go. First of all the way of cooking is PURE Italian style and if you search that typical atmosphere that you can find only in those typical Rome's restaurant, well, nothing is better in my opinion.
There is a care for some particular things that I really felt at home and I didn't want to go away.
Moreover I enjoyed the funny atmosphere that the management is able to create and which is typical only of the Rome cultural background.
Fellini, Testaccio, Colosseum, Piazza del Popolo are also in Glasgow !
Prices in lines with the great quality of the ingredients and the quantity in the dish is GREAT.
Happy to have discovered them using tripadvisor !

1  Thank terramex
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful service, probably the best i've ever had. The food is lovely and unpretentious. Eat here if you love god food, good wine and fantastic service.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Just back from a lovely meal at Roma Mia. First time we have been and will definitely go back. Staff couldn't have been nicer, food excellent, very warm and friendly atmosphere. Took my two kids and they loved it. Best Tiramisu I've ever had. Would highly recommend this clean and friendly restaurant.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

My fav place in glasgow. Service is 1st class, food out of this world and location peaceful. A great place for lunch or dinner. And even if you dont feel like going in for a dinner, you can take away. Just a great place, and whenever i take anyone new there, they are always impressed. Fantastic. Simply fantastic.