“Great late lunch!”

Good for: Large groups
Neighborhood: Merchant City
Description: Japanese restaurant
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Waiting staff very knowledgeable and helpful. It's a great place to go for a casual meal and it's great value for money. I ordered the duck bento box which was delicious and the sushi included was excellent (wish i'd ordered more). Will be recommending to friends and making a return visit very soon :)

1  Thank foodielvr91

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Was in Glasgow for the Commonwealth games and out looking for somewhere to eat. We came back 3 times. The best Japanese food I have eaten outside of Japan (and not too bad compared to the food I ate in Japan)

1  Thank azumanga
Reviewed July 31, 2014

No fuss Japanese canteen style eatery. Menu includes ramen soup, tonkatsu and similar staples. It's freshly cooked, good flavours, authentic and inexpensive especially at lunchtime. It did remind me of similar places in Japan.

1  Thank stokietravel
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

I had a Bento box and my partner had a pork ton katsu. Both dishes were executed well and the dining experience fine. The service was attentive (they changed my sushi in the bento from cucumber to avocado). I recommend this as a cheap eat.

1  Thank Geenius75
Reviewed July 27, 2014

I've ordered my dinner at Ichiban through justeat.co.uk, thus I did not eat in the restaurante.
Food was very good, even if it would have helped to receive chopsticks. It's sad eating sushi with the fork.
By the way, food is good, and the size was quite large for a sushi meal.
The only disappointing was the >1 hour waiting for the meal.