“Lovely”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Di Maggio's

Di Maggio's
Ranked #204 of 2,393 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Merchant City
Description: Our Royal Exchange Square restaurant is located in the heart of Glasgow City Centre, adjacent to the Gallery of Modern Art. The largest of our Italian Restaurants, Royal Exchange Square is a perfect spot for a business lunch, a welcome break from a hard day shopping, or to kick start a night out in the city centre. In the summer months its extensive sun terrace is a magnet for people watchers and sun-worshippers. Royal Exchange Square has private dining facilities which can cater for parties of up to 50, perfect for family gatherings, office parties and conference catering.
Cumnock, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

This was my second visit to Di Maggio's and have enjoyed my meal on both occasions . I didn't have to wait too long for my meal even though it was really busy. Excellent service and great food I would definitely recommend this restaurant .

1 Thank Caroline T
Di Maggio's G, Social Media Assistant at Di Maggio's, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Thank you for your lovely review Caroline - we really appreciate it. Looking forward to welcoming you back to dine in any of our Di Maggio's restaurant in the future. Thank you once again.

• Korean first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Overrated!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

I went here with a friend after work on a Wednesday. We arrived at 5:30 and there were quite a few empty tables but they sat us right across from kitchen so we were unable to hear each other as a lot of noise coming from there. Our starters of mozzarella cubes and stuffed mushroom were good. I ordered fettucine cartoccio, got a half portion of that and half portion of spaghetti bolognese! Tried to get the waiter but he was too busy at the time and didnt come back (until it was time to take our money). I pushed the spaghetti bolognese to one side of the foil because I had no idea if they had scraped that off another diner's finished plate in the hopes I wouldn't notice! Was feeling queasy at the thought of it. This has definitely put me off going back.

• Visited June 2013
Thank you for your review. Due to our City Centre Restaurant being particularly busy, many of our tables are pre-reserved and set up for certain numbers which we must hold until the allocated time for them which could have been a short while after you arrived. We can only apologise for the lack of service you experienced however please be assured that your comments have been passed onto our team. As well as our waiters, our managers are also present within our restaurants constantly and should we have been alerted at the time, we would have done everything we could have to improve your experience. Thank you for your review and we hope that you will consider dining with us again.
London UK
“Fantastic! Simply wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

Fantastic steak! A decent sized steak meal at a great price!

What really made the meal for me is the attention to detail of the staff.

I told the our server that I am a 'special needs' eater with many food intollerances and they took great care of me making sure that each item on my plate was safe for me to eat even to the level of giving me some fried onions in place of the onion ring my friend's meal came with.

I will deffinatly visit this place again next time I am in town!

Thank you Di Maggio's!

• Visited August 2013
Many thanks for your lovely review. We're so pleased that we were able to accommodate you and that you felt our staff took good care of you to ensure your meal was as you had asked. We hope to welcome you back again soon. Thank you.
North Bay, Canada
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

We had such beautiful weather on our holiday that we were able to sit outside under their canopy one evening and enjoyed a lovely meal. Beautiful location.

• Visited September 2013
Thanks for the review you left about our City Centre Restaurant over the summer period. Our outside terrace is a popular place and we're pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy it when you dined with us. Thank you again and we hope you had a safe journey home.
“Fantastic food, excellent value for money. Vibrant atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

My partner absolutely adore the Di Maggio's restaurant chain. We travel 40 miles, just dine in the Royal Exchange Square Restaurant. Each time we do, it seems to get better and better. Marvellous food, impeccable service, excellent value for money with a real friendly and vibrant atmosphere. 11/10 for us. Superb!! Without question, we will be back, time and time again. Thank you.

• Visited September 2013
Di Maggio's G, Social Media Assistant at Di Maggio's, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Jamie, many thanks for the lovely review you have left. We are really pleased to read that both you and your partner continue to enjoy dining with us time and time again and we hope to welcome you back soon. Thank you once again.