“Pre theatre pit stop” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cafe Antipasti

Cafe Antipasti
Ranked #57 of 2,386 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Pre theatre pit stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

Good value for 2 courses and you can add a pud for only £2 extra pleasant staff who were very friendly and efficient despite being really busy. . Only slight grouch is the £3.50 charge for a small bottle of lager and the toilets could definitely do with an upgrade. The bill for 4 of us was £68 so scores well for value for money. Will definitely use again when back in that neck of the woods .

• Polish first
Reykjavik, Iceland
“Excellent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

Went here on an impromptu visit with a few colleagues. We were just wandering the street, looking for a nice looking restaurant to hop in for a good meal. This one looked great, and they could seat all 10 of us even though they looked rather busy.

My friend had a pizza and was very satisfied. I had a hamburger which was nothing special - rather dry even. But what stands out is the excellent service. The waiter nearly sprinted to get some extra sauce for my hamburger. After the meal I was feeling rather tired and asked if they had some energy drinks. They did not, but asked me which one I'd prefer, which is Red Bull. A waiter was dispatched to the nearby shop to go get me some.

I would recommend this place to anyone visiting Glasgow.

1 Thank Rikkinn
Kilmarnock, United Kingdom
“Great quality Italian restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I visited this restaurant on valentines for the first time but not the last!
Service was friendly and quick. Food was delicious and fairly priced, I opted for the salmon (first time I have ever picked salmon as a main dish from a menu) and it was delicious! My partner had a chicken dish and it too tasted great!
It has a lovely atmostphere and I'm looking forward to trying a cocktail the next time we visit!

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Great Value & Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

We have eaten in Antipasti on Sauchiehall Street numerous times. Every time there has been no disappointment.
The staff are friendly and the service provided is always excellent.
The food is of a good standard and reasonably priced.

I would highly recommend this restaurant

• Visited January 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Antipasti revisited..”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

I visited here again a few weeks ago for a pre theatre on a Saturday evening with two friends. Once we got over the over exuberant style of the waitress we relaxed enough to order our meals! I had previously written a good review on this restaurant, however this time I have to slightly hold back. The chicken dish apparently was faultless, the pizza was bland and unexciting looking but I was the unluckiest of the three of us in choosing the lasagne. It was clearly overcooked, dry and burnt in places. I advised the said over exuberant waitress who took it away with apologies and replaced it with a fresher looking version. However, the original version should never have left the kitchen. Chef, where is your pride? I do like the ambience of this restaurant and our table was ideal for having a good chat in peace, however please be aware that standards are slipping and my third review of Antipasti may not be so kind..

• 3 of 5 bubbles