“Immense”

Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Anderston
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

I have heard about this restaurant from many people & always wanted to go. Finally got my opportunity on Saturday. Glasgow was buzzing with the Commonwealth Games, we had a small wait but the staff were attentive. There were 5 of us including grandma & 2 young children. The food was yummy, no other way to describe it - we all had something different & if we could have licked our plates we would have! The staff were fab & really made a fuss of the kids - even adapting their hot beverage menu to cater for the requested babycinos - they put love hearts on them. First class food & service, a real experience. WE WILL BE BACK. Loved it, happy family memories.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Every time I visit Scotland to see family we go here, my gran is a regular and loves taking me. I have to say I'm never disappointed the atmosphere is nice and the staff are attentive and even call my gran and grandad by their surnames which I thought was very respectful. Each time I go here I look forward to the 'potted prawns' to start however on this particular night they weren't on the menu, however when I asked about this they were happy to do them for me. The portion sizes are very good and I can never mange a dessert due to the amount of bread I decide to eat before and between my meal (my own fault) but the bread is hard to resist because it tastes amazing, it has a hint of salt to it and dried olives on the soft crust, truly amazing! I'm sure I will be visiting again soon and highly recommend this restaurant if you want to get out of the city centre, the owner of this restaurant is so nice and always comes around each table and asks if everyone is enjoying there meal, definitely recommend 100%

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

First time here recommended by friends certainly will go back we had the celebration menu excellent food waiters very friendly and great value for money.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Fantastic experience food first class can fault genuine Italian cuisine not like those that claim to be Italian ,waiters excellent ,you must visit this place 5starsy

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Went here on a Thursday night although the restaurant was busy it wasn't full but service was a little bit slow, food made up for it tho we started with a carpaccio and a cold antipasto absolutely faultless on both counts everything was perfect .. For mains we had chicken breast with pancetta which was nice enough but a little dry and also a seafood platter which was cooked to perfection I thought it could have been a bigger portion but for under £20 in a good city centre restaurant I suppose it was fair. Coffee was very good and at under £100 for 2 with drinks was impressed and will definitely be back.

1  Thank Russell G