“Fabulous relaxing Sunday night!”
Review of Fanny Trollope's

Fanny Trollope's
Ranked #9 of 2,543 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Scottish
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: West End
Description: Enjoy some of Scotland's finest seasonal produce in a friendly atmospheric and busy neighbourhood bistro, popular with locals. We specialise in fish, seafood, Scottish beef and lamb, fowl and game.
Reviewed August 18, 2013

First time in Fanny Trollops....loved it! Great atmosphere, service and, of course, food!
Value for money is exceptional and if I could spend every Sunday evening here, I would!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,456)

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

A friend booked this. The purpose was to catch up and have a good old natter. We did. Great atmosphere. We were in a booth. I had crab and avocado as a starter. It was enjoyable; fresh and tasty. I followed with cod. This was perfect, flakey and still translucent. My friend had the lamb which she enjoyed. It was good. Service was spot on. Not obtrusive but there when you needed it. Friendly and assured. We will be back.

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Service was personal and efficient.
We had scallops with black pudding, we cleared out plates, always a good sign. We then went on to have a chicken dish and a lamb dish. Both looked and tasted delicious and once again we cleared our plates.
We will visit again

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I love this place. It's my favourite place to go in Glasgow and definitely my first choice for any special occasion. Not cheap, but as with everything in life, you get what you pay for. Great atmosphere, always excellent food.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Went looking for somewhere to eat on Argyle St, found Fanny Trollopes, they were busy and we needed to wait 5 minutes for a seat. Food was very well presented and tasty had the Steak, rack of lamb and risotto between us all exceptional. Followed by 2 puddings and 2 cheesecakes. Waiter was excellent and met our every need. Would go again but only in Glasgow for one Night