“What happened to our complimentary prawn crackers.”
Review of Dragon-i

Dragon-i
Reserve with OpenTable
Dragon-i is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #108 of 2,450 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Chinese, Malaysian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Centre
Description: In a remarkably short space of time Dragon-i has become one of the most talked about restaurants in not only Glasgow, but in Scotland as a whole. In fact, this astonishing eating establishment has captured the headlines south of the border, having been named one of the top five Chinese UK restaurants in the prestigious Observer food monthly supplement. But Dragon-i is more than a traditional Chinese eaterie - considerably more - as the plethora of culinary awards testifies to the creative skills of our Scottish Chef Silver Award Winner, Stephen Man whose remarkable vision has turned it into an unforgettable dining experience. Their outstanding passion in creating a superb dining experience and a friendly environment with outstanding personal contact make any visit an evening to remember and treasure.
glasgow
“What happened to our complimentary prawn crackers.”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We went to Dragon-i on Sunday 2/06/13 using an Itison Voucher and noticed ourselves and other customers that used vouchers did not receive and complimentary prawn crackers. I know this may be a very minor complaint but we were after all still paying customers and should not have been treated any different from any other customers. More so considering that outwith the meal on the voucher we paid for starters, sweets, soft drinks and wine.
Considering all of the above I think this is very mean of Dragon-i .

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank molly072

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Lovely food, definately worth a visit”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

My friend and I visited dragon I on a Thursday night, the restaurant wasn't full and we were immediately showed to our table. We both ordered black pudding spring rolls which were amazing, I had the beef in seafood chilli sauce with garlic friend rice and my friend has the mixed seafood with garlic fried rice, and shared a side of salt and chilli chips. All food was cooked to perfection. I thought it would have been a bit busier due to the fact it was a thurs. only negative I would say is that when we were finished with our mains, our plates were cleared and we were left without being asked if we wanted dessert or more drinks. We sat for around 20 minutes then had to ask for bill ourselves. All in all very good place to eat

Kilmarnock, United Kingdom
“Perfection On A Plate”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

How lucky we were to have had an itison voucher for 2 main courses with wine at the Dragon-i in Glasgow, just across from the Theatre Royal.
This place comes out on top easily for one of the nicest lunches we have ever had. Both our mains were absolutely delicious. I had the Thai Gai and my wife had the Lo Hon Gai. I will have the Lo Hon Gai next time we visit..... it looked lovely.
As I have already said we were lucky to have had this Itison voucher or we may never have found this special place serving the best food ever.
The staff were also very helpful and friendly too...I would highly recommend dining here.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Another amazing family meal at the dragon-i 1 of the best Chinese restaurants in Glasgow not the run of the norm something a little bit different. Thanks again 2 all the lovely staff couldn't have asked for more

“Consistently Outstanding”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

One of my favourite restaurants in Glasgow, the service is attentive and smooth, the feel and decor is modern. The food? Amazing. Really worth going, and returning again and again, like I do.

• Visited March 2013