Nando's
Ranked #1,304 of 2,520 Restaurants in Glasgow
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I liked the look of Nando's but unfortunately the food wasn't very good, the staff and presentation were ok but overpriced for dried out chicken

Reviewed April 23, 2014

My daughter and I recently visited Nandos in Braehead Glasgow. I was nearly finished whe a very nice young waitress came over and asked if everything was ok I replied that my chicken was tough, the waitress offered me another meal but when I said I was nearly finished she came back and refunded my money. The manager also came across and apologised service was great but the food could have been better. I will put this down as a one off and will go back as the service could not have been better and my daughter said hers was good.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

We visited this large branch of Nando's during a family shopping trip to Braehead, Glasgow. The atmosphere was good - not too busy - and the service and welcome were also good. The meals we chose were, of course, chicken and, as always at Nando's, delicious! Located in the Food Court, Nando's is easy to find. As it is a fairly open area, it is wise to keep a watchful eye on younger family members who might wander off, tempted by the stores and amusements.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Great food and service staff all really friendly, and lots of different kinds of chicken to choose didn't disliked anything

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I just love going to Nando's its always the same and great, the staff are friendly and I have never had to wait to long.