“Authentic, down to earth, honest food.”
Review of Cabin

Cabin
Ranked #742 of 2,522 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Seafood, Scottish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2013

The Cabin Glasgow was one of the best meals I have had in a long time. The food is fresh, quick and tastes amazing. Been a couple of times now.

The cabin is not your typical restaurant. Never mind that stuffy in and out attitude of other restaurants. I normally end up in the Cabin all night, with the fantastic entertainment on board the cabin every weekend.

Definitely worth a look in, with the deals available on Offerly and Itison.

2  Thank petermcstay

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I had 26 family and friends there on Saturday night for my wife's 60th birthday ,the food was fabulous the service was every bit as good, the entertainment was first class and most people said its the best night they had in years .
Would highly recommend this for small parties up to about 40 people

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Had a wonderful time at my friend's mum's 60th birthday. The food was amazing and the staff really added to the enjoyment of an excellent evening by joining in with our celebrations and making everyone feel welcome. One of the best nights I've had in a long time. Thanks to all! x

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I really thought I would be on here raving about it as it was in years gone by. Unfortunately the atmosphere seems to have gone. It is a very small restaurant and used to be cosy like yer granny's hoose with mismatched crockery which added to the ambience. It seems that the entertainment singer seems to change a lot. The guy who was on when we were there was a good singer but it was songs that you couldn't really join in and had full sound equipment (remember the days of Wilma and her echo mike?). We couldn't hear ourselves speak to each other side by side due to a particularly rowdy hen party. Chairs are very uncomfortable and in needing of some padding, considering you are sitting on them all night cos once your down you are there for a long time as going to the loo is a bit of a challenge once everyone is seated!
The menu was varied and the food was as usual lovely but mine was cold (I really couldn't be bothered sending it back - too hungry).
There was no pre dinner soda bread that was always delicious or the tablet/mints with coffee.
The wine list is very good and very reasonably priced, however the bill is not itemised so is difficult to judge if everything is as it should be, but I understand that you can take your own bottle and just pay corkage
Unfortunately, I think my days of having a wee night out with a Glasgow sing-a-long at the Cabin have now gone :-(

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Booked this through an itson deal, mid week, and we were not disappointed. Food was delicious and well presented, with very friendly service from James, himself.

Looking forward to returning at the weekend soon!