“Kind service, great roast” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Roastit Bubbly Jocks

Roastit Bubbly Jocks
Reserve with OpenTable
Roastit Bubbly Jocks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #62 of 2,387 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: European, British, Soups, Scottish
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Athens, Georgia, United States
“Kind service, great roast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

Had a lovely goat cheese beet-root salad and a Scottish beef roast with veg and Yorkshire pudding - was as good as my husband makes at home - will definitely be back.
Helps that the service is great!!

• 3 of 5 bubbles

Prestwick
“Fantastic!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

This was our first visit and it was fantastic!!!!

I had always wanted to go as I pass it everyday on my way to work!

The market menu is such great value for money, I started with the mussels! For a starter, it was huge (no complaints) it was delicious and so fresh, the only criticism I would say is give some bread to soak up all the amazing broth that was left over! My partner had the pork belly and it was delicious with the black pudding! We both had the Sunday roast and I can only say its the best I have ever had! The homemade Yorkshire pudding was to die for and the roast beef was beautiful!! You also got a complimentary drink!

We passed on dessert as we were stuffed but at £24 for 2 starters and 2 mains plus 2 glasses of wine, I would highly recommend this place and will defo be back again :)

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Very good experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

Dinner last Friday night, and it was just brilliant. If there is a negative it is that as the restaurant gets busier it gets noisier, but heyho, people are enjoying themselves. Four of us had the 5pm deal which was terrific value and not compromised at all, other than being finished by eight, but as someone else has allready said, they were not clock watching, and we knew it only fair not to hang about. Good selection of starters, I had soup followed by market fish - trout and monkfish cheeks, and all good. Others opted for roast beef and it looked fab, with the offer of extra gravy without asking. Nice attentive service with some humour thrown in. Free glass of house wine was drinkable, and £5 corkage charge for our bottle fine. Great start to any weekend and we will return.

1 Thank Malcolm M
helensburgh --Scotland
“Christmas Joy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

this was our choice for Christmas day and it was a resounding success, the staff went out of their way to make it a happy day , and dinner was enjoyed by all, take you own choice of drink and they will provide the glasses and chill your wine,it was a happy event

Visited December 2012
1 Thank learig29
Airdrie, Scotland, United Kingdom
“amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

Had heard lots about this place but went above expectations. Booked on 5pm deal, two course and glass of wine for 12 pounds, good enough deal but what followed went above my expectations.
Frank was our gorgeous and ever attentive waiter for evening, attention to detail was second to none, his pouring of wine was ever so generous. Although we knew our table had to be vacated by 8pm, at no point did we feel rushed. Food excellent, in fact this place went beyond my expectations in every way
Would come back in a hearbeat - thank you

• Visited May 2013