“Average food and drink - attentive staff”

All Bar One - Glasgow
Ranked #403 of 2,552 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: International, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Centre
Description: Within easy reach of Glasgow Central, Argyle Street and Buchanan, All Bar One Glasgow is the perfect place to meet up with friends or unwind with work colleagues. Of all the bars in Glasgow, we've got the right blend of food, drink and atmosphere at any time of day.
Reviewed July 24, 2011

All Bar One Glasgow offers a nice atmosphere with attentive staff, quick service and situated right in the centre. There is a good choice on the menu, the food itself is rather average. They should use better quality fries as the ones served remind you more of McDonalds than anything else. Also the burgers are pleasant enough but the chicken and bacon could do with one or two more streaks of Bacon and crispier lettuce. Also the sauce was put on the bottom bun which became soggy as a result. The coke from the tap was not fizzy any more - they should check that out.. I guess the staff have saved it for the All Bar One to get the average rating as food arrived quickly, people were friendly which gave the restaurant a good atmosphere. If fthey could put a little more emphasis on quality, I guess they could do even better.

Reviewed June 26, 2011

Our most recent of our regular visits here was, again, a pleasure. Albeit the bar/diner was busy, we sere served with the usual politeness and efficiency. The food was totally to our satisfaction and the cafe-style, informal ambience is always good. The mix of age groups is a feature of this bar together with its clientelle of Glaswegians, tourists and office workers. The bar has a good selection of beers and is worth a visit even for just a couple of drinks.

Reviewed April 13, 2011

Was on a 3day trip to glasgow ansd one night decided to have a few drinks here. Me and my boyfriend ordered one coke and one peartiser, but waiter brought one coke and one pear cider as he got mixed up so he went back and came back and said they didn't have peartiser or appletiser even though both were on menu but was ok just ordered a lemonade. We then ordered some food, we ordered three starters as we just wanted abit of a snack so we had lamb koftas which my boyfriend said were too overflavoured, fruit falafels which were ok and some sesame chicken which were ok aswell but not great. we next had dessert which was far the best out of the food, i had sticky toffee pudding with ice cream which was really great and my boyfriend had chocolate brownie. To round off the meal i had a cosmopolitan cocktail and my boyfriend had a innis and gunn beer. beer was good but i felt my cocktail was bit too strong, overall reli nice atmosphere with nice tables and reli nice terrace outside for when its a nice evening you could sit outside which we saw many people doing. don't know if i would go back here but ok. littlre bit over priced though.

Reviewed April 10, 2011

The food is average and a little pricey for simple pub food. I get the sense it was "a destination" but has lost it's sparkle.

The furniture is in need of replacing with several chairs actually damaged. I had to swap my chair three times to find one where the back was not coming away from the frame.

Reviewed November 23, 2010

was looking forward to a few drinks in this bar before we headed to the westend but shoudnt have bothered,vinegar thats meant to be wine and lager thats as flat as my wallet after wasting my money here,,beware........