“Loved it”
Review of Mussel Inn

Mussel Inn
Ranked #57 of 2,450 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Seafood, Scottish
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Centre
Description: The Mussel Inn is one of Glasgow’s première restaurants. Despite the name, our restaurant offers a much wider variety of food than just Scottish West Coast mussels served with our unique and delicious range of sauces. Our seafood dishes also include Creamy Seafood Chowder, Grilled King Scallops and Queen Scallops, Scottish oysters, and our amazing seafood platter (Mini Seafood Platter also available).
Irvine, United Kingdom
“Loved it”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We tried the Mussel Inn because my niece and her family like it and said I should try it when I was in Glasgow, well as it was my Husbands birthday yesterday and where staying in Glasgow for 2 nights so on our second evening which was his birthday off we went to give it a try and where not disappointed food was excellent as was the service by all the staff but must give our waitress Katie a special mention for her very good service, we will definitely be back and I would recommend that you try it ( unlike my other review for Hard Rock which we went to the night before )

Visited February 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Excellence Every Time”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Love coming to the mussel inn! Friendly staff that go out their way to make sure your happy, affordable prices,, If i remember rightly the lunch menu is only £7.50 2 courses inc a drink!!
service is normally speedy althrough the restaurant can get busy at times, The food is excellent! fresh tasty and lots of it! the seafood chowder is TOO DIE FOR!!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Kylie D
“Fresh, tastey food at an affordable price!”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Friendly and attentive service. Spotlessly clean with nice decor and spacious seating. The food is delicious with generous portions. There's no place in glasgow that can match the mussels with simple garlic butter or the shellfish pasta. Looking forward to going back again and again!

• Visited February 2014
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
“Glasgow Restaurant was Simple the best in Town .Creamy seafood Chowder mmmmm .Plus 1 Kilo Pot of Shallot Mussels .”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Great Simple Seafood the way it should be cooked will be back in March to try the Haggis Bonbons and Whitebait .And more Mussels plus 12 oysters mmmmmmm

• Visited September 2013
Stirling, United Kingdom
“Lovely seafood”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

My partner and I ate here on Saturday night. Restaurant was fairly busy but the service was good and the waiting staff friendly and attentive. The menu is not extensive but there was enough for us to choose from. I started with the half kilo of mussels in white wine and garlic, lovely big tasty mussels and my partner had the chowder , he also said this was very good, we were also given a basket of bread on the table. For main course I had the seafood fettuccine with a shellfish bisque, full of lovely seafood and the sauce was delicious, the portion was also huge, my partner had the cod wrapped in pancetta special, he did feel that for £15 the portion could have been a bit bigger but was tasty all the same. We would definitely come again.

• Visited February 2014