“Enjoying the last of the summer sunshine”
Review of Vodka Wodka

Vodka Wodka
Ranked #854 of 2,899 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: European
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was this first time I have ever been to ashton lane & it did not disappoint. We came to vodka wodka for a drink before lunch which we had booked somewhere else. I had seen people with cocktails while looked awesome we were intending in coming back after lunch. Unfortunately the jobs worth bouncer at the door told us it was too busy which we thought ok it was a beautiful day so thought nothing of it but then I looked back too see 6 young girls going in. I was so angry it wasnt like me & my partner were drunk we had just had lunch a couple of drinks but to be told we couldn't get in because it was busy was a complete lie. This is one thing I absolutely hate about glasgow.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (77)

Reviewed August 29, 2019 via mobile

Vodka wodka was recommended by one of the Victoria Secret staff. We were not disappointed. Lovely vibe, cheap cocktails and they tasted perfect. We went to every single bar on Ashton lane and hands down, we had the best experience here. Lovely beer garden outside. A must if you are in Glasgow and it is sunny!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 26, 2019

Came to vodka wodka and they are the most unhelpful people ever customer service is shocking won't be back

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed May 6, 2019

Good pub with good atmosphere and decent garden out the back. They make some interesting drinks and it seems more of a student pub.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

The best part of Vodka Wodka is their cosy and pretty big beer garden!

They have an extensive bar so there’s a good selection! However we did try one of the cocktails, Coco Punch (something along those lines), and it was pretty basic. I’m sure if you stuck to bottles, pints or spirits, you’d be fine, but the cocktail we tried was a bit of a let down.

Staff were friendly and service was quick.

Date of visit: March 2019