“Excellent food”
Review of Fratelli Sarti

Fratelli Sarti
Ranked #102 of 2,473 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Neighborhood: City Centre
Description: Our policy is to use only the best ingredients and to this day we import all our Prosciutto di Parma, Virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, 24 month old Parmigiano Reggiano and much more direct from Italy.
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed a meal here, had king prawns starter absolutly delicious, then a tasty pizza, all served by a really nice sever,chatty. & friendly. able to watch the chefs preparing food, very enjoyable meal highly recommend about to visit again with family tonight

There are newer reviews for Fratelli Sarti

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Excellent restaurant, visited recently with my dad for a catch up. Staff were nice and friendly and the atmosphere was pleasant (it was a quiet Sunday night!). Olives and bread were lovely, starters were excellent, main course (pasta dish with asparagus) could have done with a touch more garlic just for seasoning purposes (was a little bit bland) my dad had the same as me and agreed it was excellent just needed a bit more seasoning. However my partners pizza was fantastic (wild boar) it was covered in meat and was cooked to perfection. we then went on and had a desert. It was also great. I had the cream cannoli, tartufo they were both perfect. My partner has visited Italy on a number of occasions and says that that is the best tartufo he has every had. Very impressed Sarti.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Just to get out of a the snow on a march! Saturday afternoon, my Glaswegian partner bought me here. I instantly fell in love with the atmosphere. It was busy but we were given a table for 2 hours and it was like being transported to Rome. I started off with the seafood antipasti, great choice! For main, I had the meatballs which were ok. The ragu sauce seemed a bit heavily flavoured for me but it didn't stop this from being a wonderful way to send a snowy afternoon in Glasgow.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Eight of us set out from Aberdeen for a golfing week in Portugal. This necessitated car tansport to Glasgow the night before Airport departure the following morning. We met up in Sarti's for an evening meal before heading to our hotel. The meal was excellent. A range of Italian dishes accompanied by good wine. The staff were very welcoming, friendly and efficient. Our three separate cars found nearby parking not too difficult - some spare bays roadside and one used a multi-storey car park near to the restaurant. The atmosphere in the restaurant was thoroughly agreeable. This was an excellent send off for what turned out to be a most enjyable golfing experience abroad.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We popped in for lunch with our daughter and where instantly made to feel most welcome. The lunchtime menu was great value for money. The coffee was excellent.
All in all a great place to visit for lovely freshly cooked food.