“Lovely surprise”
Review of Fratelli Sarti

Fratelli Sarti
Ranked #112 of 2,522 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Neighborhood: City Centre
Description: Our policy is to use only the best ingredients and to this day we import all our Prosciutto di Parma, Virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, 24 month old Parmigiano Reggiano and much more direct from Italy.
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Just to get out of a the snow on a march! Saturday afternoon, my Glaswegian partner bought me here. I instantly fell in love with the atmosphere. It was busy but we were given a table for 2 hours and it was like being transported to Rome. I started off with the seafood antipasti, great choice! For main, I had the meatballs which were ok. The ragu sauce seemed a bit heavily flavoured for me but it didn't stop this from being a wonderful way to send a snowy afternoon in Glasgow.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Eight of us set out from Aberdeen for a golfing week in Portugal. This necessitated car tansport to Glasgow the night before Airport departure the following morning. We met up in Sarti's for an evening meal before heading to our hotel. The meal was excellent. A range of Italian dishes accompanied by good wine. The staff were very welcoming, friendly and efficient. Our three separate cars found nearby parking not too difficult - some spare bays roadside and one used a multi-storey car park near to the restaurant. The atmosphere in the restaurant was thoroughly agreeable. This was an excellent send off for what turned out to be a most enjyable golfing experience abroad.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We popped in for lunch with our daughter and where instantly made to feel most welcome. The lunchtime menu was great value for money. The coffee was excellent.
All in all a great place to visit for lovely freshly cooked food.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Had been to Sarti previously on a number of occasions and took my partner for his birthday. Found the service slow, food wasn't as good as it was once before and felt as if we were rushed once we got our meal. It seems busy, but would not go back.

1  Thank Kerryanne C
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I go to sarti regularly and never have an issue with the staff. Some people just love a moan. Don't listen to negative people who think there the only people in the resteraunt to get served. Get a life! Food is tasty would deffinatly recommend.