1,436 results
All reviews no window complimentary cheese and wine george square bacon roll sky tv frosted glass windowless room cheese buffet every evening rooms are small short stay queen st station wet room free wifi toilet and shower central location comfy bed
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very very good hotel... good location and staff lovely...no windows in room but you go to a room to sleep not to look out a window lol...missed wine and cheese twice but will definitely be back..very close to train and subway

Stayed: October 2018, traveled with friends
Donald C, General Manager at The Z Hotel Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello leperchaun90,

Thank you for leaving such a kind review.
I glad that you found our location to be so convenient and that you enjoyed staying in one of our inside rooms. Cheese and wine is served each evening for our guests so I hope you will have time on your next visit.

Thanks again for such kind words about or hotel and the amazing team we have at Z Glasgow.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed for a night before flying out from Glasgow. Wine and cheese was a lovely touch. We stayed in a pod room (no windows). It was great! Quiet,comfy bed and strong shower. Good toiletries and tea/coffee in the room. Lovely staff and great service. Excellent value and the room had good air conditioning and a skylight so not stuffy. Definitely staying again.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple
Donald C, Manager at The Z Hotel Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello sjcheeseman,

I really agree and could not have put it better myself, wine and cheese will always please! I am so thrilled that you will be coming back to see us again and we cant wait to welcome you back again for that special time of the evening.

Thanks again for such kind words

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I recently stayed here as a single female. Room was windowless as booked ( much cheaper) but as I was literally just there to sleep it didn't make much difference.
Bed was large and extremely comfortable , squishy pillows and a soft snuggly duvet.
Adjoining en suite was modern and pratical with a fabulous shower, fluffy towels and Italian soap and shows gel.
Other room facilities included tea and coffee, a hairdryer, bottled water and a wall mounted TV with Sky.
The buffet breakfast (pre booked £7.50) was delicious and plentiful with scrambled eggs and hot bacon rolls, croissants,pancakes,bagels and crumpets, cheese,meat,eggs and various cereals,yogurt,granola and fruit.
It's fair to say you won't go hungry!
To sum up it really was fabulous I had no qualms about staying there on my own, I felt safe, comfortable and welcomed by the friendly and efficient staff and would not hesitate to go back.
Excellent value for money in a funky up beat urban setting!
Cool Swish Contemporary.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled solo

Hi Stuartjp26,

Wow what an amazing review! From our modern concept to our super firnedly team it really seems that so much was to your liking. I am so thrilled that you would come back and see us again as we cant wait to welcome you back.

Many Thanks

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As a solo female traveller I felt safe here. Love the nice touch of wine and cheese in the evening. Staff very accommodating. Great location when coming from the airport. Only complaint was that the bedding didn’t appear to have been washed.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank CMJFab

Hi CMJFab,

I am so pleased that you found us to be so safe and friendly, I agree these are very important aspects for any traveller. I am so sorry that your linen was not clean, this is really disappointing and I will have this investigated urgently as this is not the standard of Z Glasgow.

Thanks again

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've been to Tokyo in rooms that I could barely stand in, and this room was even smaller! Why 5 stars though? It was affordable, near parking, the room was very nice. There was free wine and cheese at times, and we met lots of nice people! Who cares if the room is small and the bed is right next to the shower.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple

Hello Aleksander T,

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on your Z Glasgow experience. I really feel that you love and really understand our concept which includes our compact concept. I am thrilled you were able to enjoy our scrummy cheese and wine and even met some nice people along the way!