1,420 results
All reviews no window complimentary cheese and wine bacon roll george square sky tv frosted glass windowless room cheese buffet every evening rooms are small short stay queen street station wet room free wifi toilet and shower central location comfy bed
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We had a one night stay when in Glasgow to watch the Davis Cup match. Although we chose the cheaper windowless room, it was well appointed and the friendly staff and great food made the stay all the more memorable. The central location next to George Square is also perfect for transport links.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Donald C, Manager at The Z Hotel Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello mttek70,

I am so pleased that you chose Z Glasgow for your visit to watch the tennis while In the City. We really hope you will chose us again due to, as you mentioned, our special location and very friendly Z team.

Thanks

Reviewed September 17, 2018

I am so pleasantly surprised by this little gem. The cleanliness, the friendliness of the staff, the compact yet roomy room, the architecture, the wine and cheese, the breakfast selections. I highly recommend Z Hotels. The price is right and the area is perfect (1/2 a block from the train/bus station.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends

Hi natalieh2006,

What a fantastic review of your time with us! from our super friendly tea to our really special location, I am thrilled you enjoyed so many aspects to your stay.

We really look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed September 16, 2018

This hotel is superb , 5 minute walk from Glasgow queen street and buses to airport.
The hotel is spotlessly clean , the room I had was spotless ( the house staff do a great job). , HD sky TV and tea and coffee facilities.
I arrived too early to check in ( my fault) but receptionist was more than happy to store my luggage until I returned later.
The girls on the reception are really friendly and helpful , this hotel is without doubt lucky to have such professional friendly staff .
I notice a few people didn't like the fact that some of the rooms didn't have a window , I was more than happy with this as the noise in the rooms is practically zero.
I knew when I booked room that it didn't have a window as it was highlighted in hotel description.
I would certainly stay here again .
Staff and cleanliness of hotel definitely 5 star.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo
Donald C, Manager at The Z Hotel Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Hi Jmacm64,

Wow, what an incredible review! I am thrilled that your stay was so enjoyable. From our special location to our scrummy cheese and wine. More so I am so happy that our team really shone through as this is something we really strive to achieve.

We really look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Thanks again

Reviewed September 15, 2018

Good atmosphere, friendly staff, close to the centre of Glasgow just off George Square. Interesting building, clean and fresh. You get a nice glass of wine and some cheese between 5 and 8pm. Fair prices too for central Glasgow hotel. One downside though is that the rooms can be very small.

Room Tip: Ask for a window
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business

Hello FellowTraveler395249,

We do offer a range of room sizes varying from a single room right through to a Queen sized room. This really allows our guests to make their own choice as to what is best suited to their needs. I am thrilled you were able to join us for some delicious cheese and wine, I really agree it is a special time of the evening.

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Firstly I would like to say there's loads of positive things about the hotel. Decor is cool and funky, bar area is nice and the free cheese and wine was a lovely touch. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. We had not booked the room so were surprised that there was no window... I am claustrophobic so it was a bit uncomfortable, however we were out for dinner then leaving for the airport at 5am so didn't ask to move room. Also found the glass box bathroom a bit odd, would have been fine for the shower but not the toilet. Would love to see the other rooms and it is a nice hotel but would not stop in the same room again.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business

Hello Linette S,

Thank you for sharing your Z Glasgow experience. I do really appreciate that a room without a window will not suit everyone. We do offer a wide range of room sizes both with and without windows. I would perhaps recommend a room with a window if you stay with us again. I am so pleased that you liked so many aspects of the hotel, especially our super friendly team. Please come back and see us again very soon.

Thanks again