1,433 results
All reviews no window complimentary cheese and wine george square bacon roll sky tv frosted glass windowless room cheese buffet every evening rooms are small short stay queen st station wet room free wifi toilet and shower central location comfy bed
Reviewed September 16, 2018

This hotel is superb , 5 minute walk from Glasgow queen street and buses to airport.
The hotel is spotlessly clean , the room I had was spotless ( the house staff do a great job). , HD sky TV and tea and coffee facilities.
I arrived too early to check in ( my fault) but receptionist was more than happy to store my luggage until I returned later.
The girls on the reception are really friendly and helpful , this hotel is without doubt lucky to have such professional friendly staff .
I notice a few people didn't like the fact that some of the rooms didn't have a window , I was more than happy with this as the noise in the rooms is practically zero.
I knew when I booked room that it didn't have a window as it was highlighted in hotel description.
I would certainly stay here again .
Staff and cleanliness of hotel definitely 5 star.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo
Donald C, Manager at The Z Hotel Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Hi Jmacm64,

Wow, what an incredible review! I am thrilled that your stay was so enjoyable. From our special location to our scrummy cheese and wine. More so I am so happy that our team really shone through as this is something we really strive to achieve.

We really look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Thanks again

Reviewed September 15, 2018

Good atmosphere, friendly staff, close to the centre of Glasgow just off George Square. Interesting building, clean and fresh. You get a nice glass of wine and some cheese between 5 and 8pm. Fair prices too for central Glasgow hotel. One downside though is that the rooms can be very small.

Room Tip: Ask for a window
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business

Hello FellowTraveler395249,

We do offer a range of room sizes varying from a single room right through to a Queen sized room. This really allows our guests to make their own choice as to what is best suited to their needs. I am thrilled you were able to join us for some delicious cheese and wine, I really agree it is a special time of the evening.

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Firstly I would like to say there's loads of positive things about the hotel. Decor is cool and funky, bar area is nice and the free cheese and wine was a lovely touch. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. We had not booked the room so were surprised that there was no window... I am claustrophobic so it was a bit uncomfortable, however we were out for dinner then leaving for the airport at 5am so didn't ask to move room. Also found the glass box bathroom a bit odd, would have been fine for the shower but not the toilet. Would love to see the other rooms and it is a nice hotel but would not stop in the same room again.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business

Hello Linette S,

Thank you for sharing your Z Glasgow experience. I do really appreciate that a room without a window will not suit everyone. We do offer a wide range of room sizes both with and without windows. I would perhaps recommend a room with a window if you stay with us again. I am so pleased that you liked so many aspects of the hotel, especially our super friendly team. Please come back and see us again very soon.

Thanks again

Reviewed September 15, 2018

I was a little worried about this booking, because I opted for the cheaper option of a room without a window. But I had no need to worry: my room was compact, yes, but it did have a skylight that let in some natural light, and plenty of electric lighting options to brighten or darken the room as I wished - including a bedside light, vital for turning off without having to get out of bed! The room was very clean, had all the modern amenities you would expect, and the staff were friendly and helpful. And all this at a reasonable rate. I opted to pay for breakfast in the morning, and there was a good range of food on offer. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo

Hi Sarah Joy M,

It really sounds as if so many aspects of your Z Glasgow experience were so positive. From our friendly team to our modern rooms. I am thrilled that you would come back to us again as we would love to welcome you back!

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

Wish there was a Z hotel there & in Australia
Wonderful concept

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Hi Jennyl2012,

What a wonderful review of your stay! It really is fantastic to hear such positive, kind comments. From our team through to our concept. We would be thrilled to welcome you back to see us again very soon.

Thank You again for such nice words.