1,429 results
All reviews no window complimentary cheese and wine george square bacon roll sky tv frosted glass windowless room cheese buffet every evening rooms are small short stay queen st station wet room free wifi toilet and shower central location comfy bed
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Firstly I would like to say there's loads of positive things about the hotel. Decor is cool and funky, bar area is nice and the free cheese and wine was a lovely touch. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. We had not booked the room so were surprised that there was no window... I am claustrophobic so it was a bit uncomfortable, however we were out for dinner then leaving for the airport at 5am so didn't ask to move room. Also found the glass box bathroom a bit odd, would have been fine for the shower but not the toilet. Would love to see the other rooms and it is a nice hotel but would not stop in the same room again.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Donald C, Manager at The Z Hotel Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Hello Linette S,

Thank you for sharing your Z Glasgow experience. I do really appreciate that a room without a window will not suit everyone. We do offer a wide range of room sizes both with and without windows. I would perhaps recommend a room with a window if you stay with us again. I am so pleased that you liked so many aspects of the hotel, especially our super friendly team. Please come back and see us again very soon.

Thanks again

Reviewed September 15, 2018

I was a little worried about this booking, because I opted for the cheaper option of a room without a window. But I had no need to worry: my room was compact, yes, but it did have a skylight that let in some natural light, and plenty of electric lighting options to brighten or darken the room as I wished - including a bedside light, vital for turning off without having to get out of bed! The room was very clean, had all the modern amenities you would expect, and the staff were friendly and helpful. And all this at a reasonable rate. I opted to pay for breakfast in the morning, and there was a good range of food on offer. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo

Hi Sarah Joy M,

It really sounds as if so many aspects of your Z Glasgow experience were so positive. From our friendly team to our modern rooms. I am thrilled that you would come back to us again as we would love to welcome you back!

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

Wish there was a Z hotel there & in Australia
Wonderful concept

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Hi Jennyl2012,

What a wonderful review of your stay! It really is fantastic to hear such positive, kind comments. From our team through to our concept. We would be thrilled to welcome you back to see us again very soon.

Thank You again for such nice words.

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

I always choose Z Hotel in London and Glasgow didn’t disappoint me either! Super conveniently located, nice and clean, new rooms, complementary glass of wine and cheese at night, good price! Parking is close by and it’s NOT FREE. Would recommend this chain of hotels.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Donald C, Manager at The Z Hotel Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2018

Hi Mbykova,

Wow, I am so happy that Z Glasgow matched your expectations from staying in our London Hotels. We really aim for our service to be of the highest quality across all of our hotels. We do not have free parking but we do offer a 50% discount on the NCP George Street car park if you collect a discount ticket from reception. Please come back and see us again very soon!

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights and had a relaxing stay at the Z hotel. The room was the smallest I have ever stayed in, however this did not impact our enjoyment of it. We also did not have a window which we were surprisingly alright about, besides not knowing what time of day it is!

The bed felt hard upon inspection but I was again surprised when I had a very good nights sleep; the bed was extremely comfortable. The air conditioning helped with the lack of a window and kept the room nice and cool.

We loved the feature of having a tv with sky so we had the ability to watch a good variety of tv right at the end of our bed.

The only awkward thing about our room I would say was the shower room, it’s basically an area of frosted glass in the room where you are able to see someone’s silhouette and hear them while they are inside. This may be uncomfortable for you if you are not in a serious relationship! We were fine with it though as we like to have a laugh about it.

The staff were very friendly, some could have their English speaking improved slightly, however we were still able to communicate well.

Complimentary cheese and wine between 5 and 8pm is also something unique and very well enjoyed by us!

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank R6416AEchristinas

Hi Christina S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your time with us at Z Glasgow. I am so pleased that you had such great nights sleep while you were with us as I feel this is vitally important. I am so pleased you managed to join us for some cheese and wine, it really is a special time of the evening. We really would love to welcome you back to enjoy more very soon.

Thanks again