“AMAZING”
Review of Pinto Mexican Kitchen - CLOSED

Pinto Mexican Kitchen
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Amazing on the go food option. The way that the food is served is very similar to Subway, and there are a good variety of various fillings/toppings for nachos, tacos, burritos etc. My boyfriend and I both went for the pulled pork burrito and chicken nachos. They were both so tasty and fresh, we took our food out but it is such a quirky little restaurant to sit in too.

Would highly recommend and will definitely be back if I am in Glasgow anytime soon! :)

There are newer reviews for Pinto Mexican Kitchen

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Friday is Breakfast Burrito day! You'll never find me anywhere else on my way to work each Friday morning to grab my favourite breakfast of all time. Scrambled egg, Bacon (or Chorizo), Black Beans, Salsa and Cheese! NOM NOM NOM. Not only is this the most delicious way to start your day, they even throw in a free coffee/tea to go with it! Forget McDonalds breafast wrap - this is the real deal! As far as I know, out of the 3 Pinto restraunts, this is the only one that does breafast (although I believe the newly opened Hope street one will start soon). Staff are always nice and friendly and the food is usually so good I'm back by lunch time for a proper burrito!

Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Steak burrito, steak tender and tasty. Staff assemble your burrito or taco in a subway with that you want style. Very filling taco would be lighter lunch option. Super polite staff. Will be back to try taco. Good option if you want to spring a few extra quid to get something nice instead of bog standard sandwich.

Pinto M, Social Media Assistant at Pinto Mexican Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2014

Thanks for your great review and congratulations on being the first reviewer to review Pinto Mexican Kitchen on Gordon Street in Glasgow. It's great to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed and we hope we can tempt you back into Pinto to try our other options too. Gracias!