We saw on the front door a sign indicating it was a 2-star B&B; expect that much and you won't be disappointed.
The building and rooms are obviously in need of some renovation work. I found things to be relatively clean, but it wasn't a place I would've liked to stay multiple nights in.
That said, we made a booking error (wrong day) and it so happened there was a cancellation so the owner let us keep the rate we booked but put us in a bigger room.
Breakfast is a lovely selection of cereals, yogurts, cold meats, cheeses, and toast. The dining room is well-kept and furnished--a stark contrast to the room!
My advice: Take advantage of its location. Kelvingrove is beautiful; take a long walk in the area after a meal. You won't regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amadeus Guest House is ideally located in the West End of Glasgow, virtually opposite the Kelvinbridge underground. With easy access to the town centre and to the West End, we offer great bed and "real" continental breakfast accommodation. Rooms are cleaned daily, and rates are more than reasonable for accommodation in this area. As we only have nine bedrooms we are often booked up, so do book early to avoid disappointment! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Amadeus Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amadeus Guest House Hotel Glasgow
- Amadeus Guest House Glasgow, Scotland