A charming guest house in a quiet street near river and park in trendy Glasgow West End with plenty of charming shops, pubs, cafés and restaurants. Close to the University, many sights and not too far from the city centre (three stops on the subway, ca. 30 min. walk). The rooms are fine, British style, quiet with all you need. Friendly staff and a free continental breakfast (none of the fat unhealthy stuff, but different cereals, toast, crescent rolls, other rolls, cheese, meats, honey, jams, fresh juices, fruit and yoghurts. For me, it was totally fine. Free WIFI, excellent connection (has changed apparently, some of the older reviews claim there was no WIFI). I stayed for five nights when being at a conference at the university and cannot complain on anything. Also suitable for couples and families with children!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amadeus Guest House is ideally located in the West End of Glasgow, virtually opposite the Kelvinbridge underground. With easy access to the town centre and to the West End, we offer great bed and "real" continental breakfast accommodation. Rooms are cleaned daily, and rates are more than reasonable for accommodation in this area. As we only have nine bedrooms we are often booked up, so do book early to avoid disappointment! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Amadeus Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amadeus Guest House Hotel Glasgow
- Amadeus Guest House Glasgow, Scotland