“Afternoon tea with a friend”

Wild Cabaret and Wicked Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Wild Cabaret and Wicked Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #385 of 2,450 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: European, Scottish, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Wild Cabaret is Glasgow's first venue that combines quality dining, sophisticated drinking, and raucous live entertainment in the one dining and show experience. Wicked Lounge is our adjoined bar, featuring exquisite cocktails, luscious decor, and live acoustic entertainment.
Dumbarton
“Afternoon tea with a friend”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We had a lovely afternoon and staff were soo friendly and quite often when you go to these places with a voucher you get treated like a cheap skate however not here couldn't have been more attentive we will go back again as it was great as we're the yummy cocktails worth a vist .

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Julie S

“Such a pity”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Love the idea of variable cabaret acts as you dine, including the idea of a Sunday afternoon that was child friendly with age appropriate acts. Food was good although small in quantity, but sadly the performances were…..I have no wish to hurt the feelings of the performers so I shall simply say "disappointing" (even allowing for the age of the intended audience). I was then overcharged considerably, albeit this was resolved on questioning.

I would have liked to have seen the place full, and I would have liked to have made it a regular Sunday afternoon venue, but on this evidence neither is likely.

I will give it another go though in the evening and hope that this is more successful, because it does represent something different and new for Glasgow, and I do still hope it succeeds.

• Visited June 2014
Glasgow, UK
“Sensational”
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

I took my Mum & Dad here for their 44th Wedding Anniversary and they had a tremendous night. The food is of the highest quality, the welcome is a greeting you will remember, the staff are attentive and friendly, and the show is great fun.
Probably the best celebratory night out on Glasgow!
A special mention is due to the excellent waiter who opened the first dance and the tall manager who made us feel so special. Thank you so much.
I could not recommend this venue highly enough!

3 Thank vecopas
Glasgow
“Awesome Afternoon”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

We visited for afternoon tea and I must admit I'm surprised at the negative reviews. We found the service to be excellent and the selection was exactly as advertised. We had cakes left on the stand and the waitress offered to box them to take away. I have since been to St Jude's for the same afternoon tea and it wasn't a patch on Wild Cabaret. I am visiting tomorrow for the show and meal and hoping for the same standard.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank hessa67
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Mediocre”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Groupon plate sharing deal for 2, in itself a good deal however watch out a pint of cider = £3.90!

Food was actually ok albeit a little bit herby, highlight fish and chips. Comedy was available later on and perhaps if we had stayed it would have had more atmosphere as at 7pm on a Thursday it was very quiet.

Service attentive though let down by charging for a drink we wanted although it never arrived, bill rectified without any fuss.

Would possibly go back for a show but at the drink prices would have to save up!

• Visited July 2014