“Cracking food at a fair price”

Cubatas Tapas Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 2,520 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: 'Authentic tapas bar and restaurant serving delicious food created by spanish chefs with a focus on bringing you tapas as they really are in spain.' Glasgow's finest spanish restaurant Don't be shy and give us a try! We are only 15min walking distance from the SECC Hydro and the King's theatre!
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Usual crap about whether there's a table available in a pretty much unoccupied restaurant in the early evening...was worth putting up with this for a great meal and portion sizes were better than SE England!

1  Thank Jock M

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Definitely the best tapas in Glasgow we've been to (that was the opinion of all 6 people in our party). Really friendly service as well. Everything was delicious from the small vegetable paella portion, chorizo in sherry, chicken croquettes, prawns in chilli oil etc. Don't normally have Spanish puddings but the crema Catalana and the cinammon cake were melt in the mouth. Definitely recommend. The restaurant decor was lovely too.

1  Thank ScottishTraveller27
Reviewed July 12, 2014

This is a great place! Food was really good - get the meat plate for a starter - absolutely delicious! The other dishes are great too so I don't think you'll go wrong! The place was busy (deservedly so) and the staff who are very friendly did their very best to keep on top. Having tried many of the tapas restaurants in Glasgow this restaurant is well worth a visit.

1  Thank irvdoug
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I was again at this fantastic restaurant last week.

I had the chance to have lunch with my husband in the beer garden of the restaurant.

It was great to be there lisening to spanish music and fantastic spanish food.

The best of what we ordered were the squids... delicious!

I'll come back for sure!

Thanks Cubastas Team

3  Thank Irene H
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We are from Spain and we went there for my boyfriend´s birthday. It was a surprise and I just wanted to have the bottle of wine with 2 free tapas but we loved the food and we decided to eat more and stay more time. Nacho the owner was so kind and nice with us. All the food was amazing and delicious, even they have Sangria! It was a long time since I drank a sangria and this one was so good. We will come back if we can to enjoy more tapas!! They were doing also a terrace!

1  Thank AnaGla