Little hard to not compare with hotel as I don't have much apartment experience! First point - it's a self contained apartment so don't expect any consumable luxuries ie shower gel, shampoo etc. This is not a negative just for those reading stupid bad reviews from people comparing to hotel!
Pros - great central location, big apartment, clean, secure, easy check-in, good facilities, nearby Sainsbury supermarket, fantastic 50% discount for QPark on same street.
Cons - as so central it's noisey and glazing not great, very small bathroom and old central building corridor is bit tired and musty.
Tips - ask for upper floor room. I had apartment 1-1 on floor 1 so it was not a good view and I think 5th floor would have been great. No reception on Sat and Sun so no clean or towel change, not a negative or unhygienic as some other reviewer would suggest, only 2/3 days!!!
Still don't know whether I would book apartment over a luxury hotel but had a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 38 Bath Street serviced apartments Glasgow elegantly combine the luxury and comfort of a leading hotel with the flexibility and convenience of self catering. Located in the heart of Glasgow’s thriving centre it is ideally suited to both business and leisure travellers. With a selection of one and two bedroom apartments on offer we can accommodate any length of stay from 1 day to 1 year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your 38 Bath Street Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 38 Bath Street Serviced Apartments Hotel Glasgow
- 38 Bath Street Serviced Apartments Glasgow, Scotland