Dennistoun Bar B Que
Ranked #307 of 2,520 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: A friendly, independent neighbourhood spot. Our burgers are hand-made, meats are smoked in-house and everything else is made from scratch every morning.
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Top class food, great service from great staff in a friendly atmosphere; what more could one want? The decor may look ordinary but it has that authentic New Orleans Rib Bar feel to it.

1  Thank N M

Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

my family all speak highly of this establishment, so I decided to try it and now I certainly see what they were all raving about. I had fries and a massive burger with a garnish inside the bun of salad, cheese, battered onion rings and bbq sauce. it reasonably cheap 3 people had meals plus 3 cans of juice all for £19. anyone that passes this place without going in is missing out

1  Thank Alfin50_ak
Reviewed May 1, 2014

After going past this everyday I finally decided to go in with my partner and look at the menu. The burgers and sides described all sounded amazing therefore ordered two burgers to take away; one with bacon and caramelised onions and one with pulled pork, bacon, cheese and slaw. They were both incredibly tasty, as well as the seasoned fries and portion of coleslaw. Even though their establishments are nothing special, the food is amazing so this should not put you off! Will definitely be visiting again!

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I've passed this 100 times but never knew it was any different than all the other places to eat on Duke Street. IT IS!

I'd read a friend raving about it on facebook so we went to have a look for ourselves and we were not disappointed. There is a limited menu (but amazing) in very basic (but very clean) surroundings. I'm not sure if my hangover helped earn the title but I had the best burger I have ever had.

Huge portion, great service and for only £16 for two of us, including drinks and sides we will be back ASAP.

3  Thank Ann3323
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

Came with two friends from work one Friday lunchtime. Friend had heard good reviews on social media so thought we'd give it a try. Very basic surroundings resembling a building site (surely the owners will look to upgrade to a more customer friendly environment). Jip rock counter, rickety tables and chairs. Small but succinct menu sticking closely to bar b cue favourites (burgers, pulled pork, brisket and the like). A range of sides that definitely aroused attention. I had the bacon cheese burger and Cajun fries. Had a side of beans. No alcohol available. Burger was presented beautifully and was tasty. Bacon was tasty and cheese melted perfectly. Not yet convinced by the burgers. Wish I'd asked if they were prepared on site as in other recently opened burger joints. Fries had a kick and the beans were excellent. Looked like they had been refried to death but were so salty and tasty. Absolutely delicious. Portions are huge which for me is usually an indicator of quantity over quality scenario but not so here. As I said - not convinced about the burgers but definitely intrigued enough to return.