“Loved it, would class this place as a new fave”
Review of The Drake Bar

The Drake Bar
Ranked #51 of 212 Nightlife in Glasgow
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A gastro style pub with high emphasis on quality affordable food and drinks in a relaxed, environment. Great food, extensive drinks menu, dog friendly and a great friendly atmosphere.
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Had a very lovely lunch here, Saturday afternoon, rain battering the window pains and the wood burning stove was roaring. We had a few coffees, a fantastic lunch and then a friend popped by and we had a few more coffees, a wine and a beer. I had the lamb burger with Harissa Mayo and a home made chutney, the lamb burger was succulent, tasty, a few fresh chillies though it, served with a bit of fresh salad in the bun which was perfectly toasted and soft and fluffy inside, this was served with hand cut chips which I asked could this be changed to skinny fries, this was done without a problem. My husband had salmon risotto balls which he said were "epic" - the food arrived very quickly and the burger was sensational, perfect thickness, spice and very flavoursome. Possibly the best burger I have had in quite some time, I will def be returning to have it again. I think one of the best compliments you can give a meal is you would change anything and this burger was splendid. The service was great, cheerful, attentive but not over powering. Plus our dog was welcome, so all in all for me the drake has it all, puppy friendly, cosy with the wood burner on, great food, what more could a girl ask for?